Reviews for Riddled
kg.gutierrez76 chapter 9 . 7/7
'Yes, Harry, Tom, these are my parents... Oliver and Mai. I caught it. Ghost Hunt lol... wouldnt that make Hermione half japanese and half English cause her mom has a japanese name?
yo chapter 29 . 6/18
bruh u still alive?
SandwichGoddess chapter 28 . 6/12
Hey, Eliza! I'm Aliza *snort*. Sorry, these things amuse me. Anyway, I love the story and adore your writing style! 3
GinHanelle chapter 29 . 5/27
I love Riddled, thank you very much for sharing and writing it. At first I couldn't really decide but for sure in the latest chapters I was fascinated and you definitely managed to make me laugh more than once! :D
The fact that there are compulsions on House Elves apparently was very unique and I want to know what happens with that information. That, and I am rather fond of Kreacher (not other HE's, though, just Kreacher because he's hilarious).
I also like Harry and Tom's relationship and the drama they cause and will cause by being allied with Albus and housed at Order Headquarters with not only the Weasleys but Neville as well. Heheheheheheh, fun times! XD
So glad I randomly found this fic.
(Oh, by the way, Tom is the Chosen One, right? I mean, no way is it Neville lol *snicker*)(Nothing against Nev of course, just saying)
Eliza, darling, I hope all is well in your life and that you are succeeding in all of your goals. I would love to read more for this one day but if not, well, thank you for those lovely 29 chapters _
Celaena007 chapter 29 . 5/21
I love this fanfiction though why is Neville such a git?
I started reading it yesterday (german time zone) (is that the right term?) and could not stop. Have not slept yet so please excuse mistakes.
I actually like that Dumbledore is not simply evil. That makes the story deliciously complex and entertaining. I literally can not stand the thought of Harry or Tom dying.
Is this story still in progress after two years or have you stopped writing? Because if you stopped that would be sad.

Like I said love the story and hope you will finish it someday
TheOneWhoMustNotBeNamed chapter 1 . 4/30
Oh gosh please don't tell me you dropped this story.
beatricethegoldenbutterfly chapter 9 . 4/25
I love what direction you're going in the story, but my only concern for your work is that you tell and dont show the reader the content. I mean this purely constructively, but you tend to tell the reader what is going on, whereas to make a really immersive piece of writing you want to paint a mental image for the reader. For example, in this chapter when you talk about Pansy and Harry discussing dresses, you dont provide the details of the encounter, just that it happened. However, instead you could create a dialogue between the two, and even though it would take longer to write, it produces a much better quality story.

for example, instead of discussing the scene, you could have something like the following.

"Harry, what do you think of this?"

Pansy twirled before their dorm mirror, holding the mint green dress in front of her chest. "What do you think of the colour?"

"I think it's nice" Harry muttered, boredly staring at the deep emerald of the drapes above her bed. "It brings out your eyes."

"But its so old and frumpy!" Pansy exclaimed, throwing it back onto her bed with a huff. "How am I meant to go on a walk with Draco in these...these...things!"

Harry rolled her eyes, this was the 20th dress in as many minutes, and each one had been met with the same disappointment from Pansy.

You have a great idea, keep up the good work!
Loveless Demon chapter 9 . 4/19
This may sound weird but I got a Star Trek vibe...there was an ep of Spock & Kirk living in the past in a flat...this chapter made me remember it XD Who'd guess that Tom could cook, though I suppose he's a real go getter so he'd master every skill he could.
Loveless Demon chapter 8 . 4/19
They need to move in together,get married and have little wizard-babies XD Their whole interaction is basically like a young married couple without being overly touchy.
Loveless Demon chapter 6 . 4/19
Ah, she and Tom are so amusing! I love their dynamic.
Nano111Desu chapter 4 . 4/2
Tom protecting Harriet! Oh god he's such a creep but I really like him here :P
Nano111Desu chapter 3 . 4/2
The world building so far is Very cool! XD

I wonder if Harriet is mentioned in one of the books Tom made her buy? That might make things awkward(or just very interesting:P)
Nano111Desu chapter 2 . 4/2
Aaargh! The progress in Tom and Harriet's relationship is! Blargh, I like it a lot xD
Nano111Desu chapter 1 . 4/2
Okay, first chapter down, that was super interesting! I really like the idea of exploring how the universe of Harry Potter might change if Harry's been influenced by Tom from a young age xD Like how many of her views will change when she has Tom to talk to?

Also that part, where she's writing in the diary for the first time. And then she writes, "I am a freak."
!
I really liked that part! :)

I'm working my way through the fic so expect some more reviews from me :D

(PS I am aware that this story is put to the side for now, please don't think I'm stressing you or anything like that! That is not my intention. I just want to let you know what I think as I read through it!)
TekoloKuautli chapter 5 . 3/28
Hedwig never made an appearance, sadly. But I enjoyed the chapter all the same! I admit I'm curious about Tom's plans for the future considering his mindset doesn't appear to have changed at all, he simply has included Harriet as his only friend of personal space.
1,285 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »