Reviews for Riddled
alr ct chapter 1 . 11/5
AHHHHH SO EXCITED
Visual Bliss chapter 11 . 11/1
I hoped the similarities would stop but considering where the direction this fanfiction is heading the only difference this has to canon is Harry is a girl , She is in Slytherin , younger tom riddle is around and helping/taking care of her , she is friends with few people in slytherin. Other then that this fanfiction is just a copy and paste fic
ichbinnureinnutzer chapter 29 . 10/6
Woah, sorry I just sent an unfinished review. I actually wanted to say that I have really enjoyed this story so far!
ichbinnureinnutzer chapter 30 . 10/6
I mean
This story was great! Sad you never finished it.
The Deck Master chapter 23 . 8/28
I always found it weird that 3 of the 4 champions play quidditch, but all 4 of them are affiliated with the air.

Fleur is a Veela and they can have bird like features when angered.
The Deck Master chapter 18 . 8/28
I love how even though Snape likes her, he's like don't fucking touch me.

I don't know why but that's kinda adorable to me.
Luna Rose Black chapter 21 . 8/28
I don't exactly like the way you portrayed Sirius. It doesn't seem like him. When James Potter grew up, wouldn't he too?
Luna Rose Black chapter 4 . 8/28
I was surprisingly happy when Petunia defended Harry. Did she do it because Lily was her sister?
Just a small error I saw while reading is when you said Tom riddles name was an acronym, it’s actually an anagram. An acronym is an abbreviation of the entire word or phrase (ex NASA). An anagram is words/phrase rearranged to make a different word/phrase. Otherwise the story is good so far.
I love the concept of this story... I really do. And it is really hard to find a story like this... so thank you. Thank you for creating this project, and continuing it despite changing personal beliefs. I hope you do well, and to see another chapter.
Animeloverforever1127 chapter 13 . 7/4
as in MY tom.
Aww, how cute. She's calling him hers!
Que, the fan girl squeal
Update soon?
Helily chapter 30 . 6/26
Now now, Albus, it’s not lying. You know what those darn Jedi say about a certain point of view...

Ah, Tom, such a darling as always. I will wait patiently for you to return to this lovely Riddled fic one day ️️️

(found and read this fic today, loved it, had a lot of fun — thank you!)

Having some trouble imagining anything from Neville. Is Albus even right about that? O.o?

Even though I generally dislike House Elves who aren’t Kreacher, I find msyelf curious what you have planned for them. Not many writers go this freedom route. I’m always up for novelty in stories.
Sequel?