Reviews for Riddled
Animeloverforever1127 chapter 13 . 7/4/2020
as in MY tom.
Aww, how cute. She's calling him hers!
Que, the fan girl squeal
Guest chapter 1 . 6/30/2020
Update soon?
Helily chapter 30 . 6/26/2020
Now now, Albus, it’s not lying. You know what those darn Jedi say about a certain point of view...

Ah, Tom, such a darling as always. I will wait patiently for you to return to this lovely Riddled fic one day ️️️

(found and read this fic today, loved it, had a lot of fun — thank you!)

Having some trouble imagining anything from Neville. Is Albus even right about that? O.o?

Even though I generally dislike House Elves who aren’t Kreacher, I find msyelf curious what you have planned for them. Not many writers go this freedom route. I’m always up for novelty in stories.
Guest chapter 30 . 6/24/2020
Sequel?
mrsancog chapter 30 . 5/3/2020
still love this story and wish it would be continued
I love Kol Miakelson chapter 1 . 1/30/2020
i love your story you showed Sirius as deeply flawed individual that he is/was he opposed his mother yet he was cruel to Kretcher so cruel it disgusted me and how he behaved always like 15 year old towards Snape who despite fact he served Lily Potter (unintentionaly) to Voldemort yes it was bad choice on part of Snape but he grew up and risked his life Sirius never grew up and you showed it well i love Pansy Hermione Harriet friendship its unique way you write all of them even Tom has color to them. I also wanted to ask you if you would be willng to open PM option.
Yulia.11.11 chapter 30 . 1/18/2020
I love this story :)
moon kitty 87 chapter 30 . 11/25/2019
Reread is for the umpteenth time and is till love it! I realize it has been awhile since you have updated but I hope it isn’t abandoned.
Demonica-Death chapter 30 . 11/18/2019
Nnnnnnnnnnnnnooooooooooooooooooo! MORE PLEASE! It’s in a good spot!
mrsancog chapter 30 . 10/25/2019
more please
weirdhead chapter 17 . 10/25/2019
Septima Vector *She* just pointing out k. Love your story
Wika0304 chapter 30 . 10/14/2019
please update, it's brilliant
Jekke604 chapter 30 . 8/21/2019
I hope you get well soon.
Obviously I would love it if you could update this story.
But don't stress yourselve out and go at you're own pace.

Kind regards Jekke604
Jekke604 chapter 27 . 8/21/2019
Canon Harry knew about the return portkey because one of his parents told him. During the priori incantatem.

Good job on the story though I love it
Rairi Valelira chapter 5 . 8/9/2019
Huh... the t really is silent. The whole world be fooled.
1,390 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »