Reviews for Riddled
MissBrunetteBarbie chapter 30 . 8/7/2019
I rememver this story and I reread it! As for your last AN, I understand perfectly what you mean, but I don't think you should feel guilty for twriting this story. I enjoy a lot of things in fiction that disgust me in real life. Tom and Harry's relationship is very, very wrong, however this is what makes it worth reading about. After all, no one arrested the author of Lolita for what he had written, bc everyone knew that the main character's values / his values. So, I just hope you will update the fic someday because I love this story and I miss it!
mumphie chapter 30 . 7/26/2019
This has been a very interesting story. I hope that you continue it eventually. If not - perhaps a summary of what you wanted? Anywho, it is well woven and intriguing!
mumphie chapter 7 . 7/25/2019
If Tom can teach her the Gemino charm, why not the Silencing charm?
R4ND0MR34D3R chapter 23 . 6/24/2019
I’m on ch.23 now- pretty darn good so far! ;3
amg.supernatural chapter 30 . 5/27/2019
Looking forward to future updates
Guest chapter 30 . 5/21/2019
They might be 50 years apart, but they are also only 6/7 years apart, which ever way you want you headache to be.
Guest chapter 30 . 5/13/2019
I completely agree with you on the adults shouldn’t date children thing but when they are both adults it just barely follows the Hogwarts dating rules (written by me) which is that if you would go to Hogwarts with someone at any time then it is acceptable to date them when you are both adults. Now you might ask but wait they are 50 years apart. Yes technically they are but they are also technically 6 or 7 years apart it just depends on how you look at it.
Guest chapter 30 . 5/13/2019
Please update, I love it
rrrrrman chapter 30 . 4/28/2019
I really enjoy the story and hope you’ll continue. As for the problematic elements they make sense within the context of the story. If anyone was ever going to be a predator it would be voldemort. Writing out the actions your characters would take isn’t the same as endorsing them. Your story is well written and I hope you’re feeling better.
Jinx1472 chapter 1 . 2/25/2019
The starting relationship between Harriet and Tom is creepy/concerning given their ages (11 and 17ish).
Rainbow Prime chapter 30 . 2/23/2019
Eh...you know, I've had this same discussion with other people before...but what if said child has a genius level intellect? What then?
Rainbow Prime chapter 19 . 2/23/2019
Hurrah for Hermione/ANYONE BUT RON! Well...except for Malfoy. Because she's technically related to the Malfoy family. Heh.
Guest chapter 10 . 2/23/2019
I dont get harrys relationship with Tom Riddle. Hopefully it won't be of an romantic nature because what's being described here is grooming. Plain and simple. It's the story of a 17 year old boy who manipulates and grooms a 9 year old girl.
That would be disgusting.
I thoight she just had a little crush and havong Hermione ask about Riddle wouöd clear stiff up, but that solved nothing.
You make it seem like it's not dangerous as long as he doesnt fprce her to do sometjing she doesn't want.
Hopefully this is an older brother type relationship.
Who am I kidding I know what this is leading up to already.
That's just incredibly disgusting, dude.
You should honestly be ashamed of yourself.
Rainbow Prime chapter 15 . 2/23/2019
Of course Tom wouldn't have got custody! That would be awkward! Especially with how Harriet/Harry feels about him! I mean, that would be like that one famous person in real life! You know the one I'm talking about. The one that it was rumored that he got custody of someone, and then proceeded to marry that person and have intimate relations with her? Yeah. That guy. I can't think of his name right now, to be honest. I think it was Ted Nugent? Yep! I was right. It was Ted Nugent.
I.K.S Revan chapter 4 . 2/23/2019
The amount of dialogue is just right, in my opinion. While there are stories that have more, and there are stories that have less, for your story the amount of dialogue that has been in the chapters so far gets across what you want to say pretty well. Anyways, I grow tired, and will continue to read this story in the morrow. Ooh! I see that it was updated just last year! That cheers me up inside! Unfortunately, my facial expression is permanently contorted into a frown, because of the trials of being me, but that's neither here nor there...
1,390 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »