Reviews for Riddled
Erin chapter 7 . 2/21/2019
Hey. I'm in love with this book and I think this is my fifth time rereading (I lost count). I wanted to ask if it would be alright if I created a reading of this (Like.. The HP Characters read it) on Wattpad? The description and chapters will have credit saying that I own nothing but my character that I will add in, being the older sister of Harry. Of course, I don't care if you say no. I just want to know because I don't want to steal your story.
LunarReads chapter 3 . 2/20/2019
Except make internet work at Hogwarts
reptoholic chapter 30 . 1/31/2019
keep up the great work
the philosopher Anon e moose chapter 30 . 1/26/2019
Firstly, I completely understand what you say about the issues updating and in your own life URL, take as much time as you need. Secondly, this is amazing. It is well written, fabulously paced, the characters are all believable and intriguing, and over all the story as a whole is well done. I am particularly impressed with the pacing, the fact that you have managed to complete the first four books and get started on the fifth all in under 200k words, and more importantly not have it feel rushed, is absolutely astounding. I look forward to the future of this story, well done my friend.
Guest chapter 30 . 1/22/2019
You should write more because it has more stuff that keeps it together and i love the story of and it is different from others but best of luck. For the future.
ReginaRex chapter 5 . 1/19/2019
Loving the book so far. Just as a pointer, we call it Maths in England, not just Math :)
foreverpatron chapter 31 . 1/10/2019
Don’t feel guilty about not updating! You’re creating a whole new world and taking us on a fucking adventure and that shits haaaard! I don’t have much to say but that I love your story and know that you’re doing great and making people smile! Hope your health issues get better!
foreverpatron chapter 29 . 1/10/2019
I love that they’re teaming up with Dumbledore! I hate Dumbledore bashing too! The thing I love most about Harry Potter is how human the characters are and how they’re all capable of mistakes so keep up the fantastic work!
Guest chapter 3 . 1/2/2019
I see what you did with the the Alley names, coninuing from Rowling's Diagon-ally. That was masterful!
libraryrockerr chapter 30 . 12/23/2018
I hope you feel better soon!

This is Tomarry fanfiction, I'm puzzled that people can even go into this looking for safe, sane, and consensual.

Despite my liking for this fic, if it's causing you stress, please take care of yourself first.

THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR BEING AWESOME! ! ! ! ! !
libraryrockerr chapter 22 . 12/23/2018
I thought the way you got her to enter herself in the goblet was super smart and I hadn't seen that before.

THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR BEING AWESOME!
libraryrockerr chapter 20 . 12/22/2018
... couldn't they check his arm for the dark mark?

THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR WRITING!
lalallallalalalallalallalallal chapter 30 . 12/22/2018
Adore this! It’s so well written! Hope to see it updated soon!
libraryrockerr chapter 15 . 12/22/2018
*hugs Harry* this is so completely awful. *hugs Harry*
Noni chapter 15 . 12/10/2018
Ok Lockhart actually assaulted her. Poor her. I hope he rots. But she should not have thought about using fake claims.
1,390 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »