Reviews for Riddled
libraryrockerr chapter 30 . 12/23/2018
I hope you feel better soon!

This is Tomarry fanfiction, I'm puzzled that people can even go into this looking for safe, sane, and consensual.

Despite my liking for this fic, if it's causing you stress, please take care of yourself first.

THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR BEING AWESOME! ! ! ! ! !
libraryrockerr chapter 22 . 12/23/2018
I thought the way you got her to enter herself in the goblet was super smart and I hadn't seen that before.

THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR BEING AWESOME!
libraryrockerr chapter 20 . 12/22/2018
... couldn't they check his arm for the dark mark?

THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR WRITING!
lalallallalalalallalallalallal chapter 30 . 12/22/2018
Adore this! It’s so well written! Hope to see it updated soon!
libraryrockerr chapter 15 . 12/22/2018
*hugs Harry* this is so completely awful. *hugs Harry*
Noni chapter 15 . 12/10/2018
Ok Lockhart actually assaulted her. Poor her. I hope he rots. But she should not have thought about using fake claims.
Noni chapter 14 . 12/10/2018
Fake sexual assault allegations! That's despicable. People like Harriet who do this are the reason why women who have gone through actual thing have to suffer more.
Anon chapter 6 . 12/10/2018
Nice fic. Blond Tom is a deal breaker for me so I bid you farewell. Everything else was awesome.
Love Faith Embers chapter 30 . 11/29/2018
Great story so far! I love it!
Velvet Ion's 264 chapter 7 . 11/22/2018
No other reviewer mentioned the nightmare Harry had, that was my favorite scene this chapter, experiencing the gruesome scene simultaneously as a baby and as Voldemort was terrific and creepy...!
SalemTheSpeakerOfTruth chapter 22 . 11/19/2018
I hope the house elf thing doesn't take too much time. It's a pretty minor thing, and clashes with Tom's politicking quite a bit. Also, if elves are all happy with their lot, then it's better to keep them under heel, rather than insert a new population of people who are only going to be angry about their past enslavement into the society. As we've seen in real life, that kind of thing tends to make things unstable.
SalemTheSpeakerOfTruth chapter 17 . 11/19/2018
It doesn't really make that much sense for wizards to be bad at growing their own food. With cheap labor in the form of house elves, and MAGIC which could make super-fertilizer and year-round greenhouses, there's no real reason for them not to be able to feed themselves. Also, you already expressed worries over exactly what jobs squibs would be DOING in magical society, if they weren't allowed to join the muggles, and that's a fix right there. Have the squibs be farmers.

As for killing billions of muggles, obviously you wouldn't fight muggles 1-on-1 in a war, wand vs gun. That's retarded. You would either imperius their leaders and have them all kill each other to the point that they weren't a threat to magicals, or you would make a magical plague to wipe them all out. It's pretty simple, and I'm sure Tom could figure all of these points out, too. I think you're just uncomfortable with the topic, and don't want to write about it, so you've convoluted some reasons on why it won't.

Enjoyable story, though. Just thought I'd nitpick some. :)
Sage Nameless chapter 29 . 11/19/2018
Dang, I'm so glad I found someone else who thinks Ancient Greek is a MUCH superior language for spells than Latin. Seriously, what other language should serve as the foundation of Western spellcasting? "Anagkazō" indeed!
Ninjakirby7 chapter 30 . 11/3/2018