Reviews for Riddled
Pikachu79 chapter 30 . 8/18/2018
I would keep reading your story no matter how long a chapter comes out. I am sorry that your health isn't doing all right. Just take good care of yourself and write/post when your are inspired. Get better soon.
Alu Ink chapter 30 . 8/18/2018
In all honesty, I must say, what a pleasant surprise! Looking forward to seeing more from you :-)
misherukuro chapter 30 . 8/18/2018
Thanks for sharing your writing.
Jacob Phantom chapter 1 . 8/12/2018
Can you make a male Harry Potter/fem Tom Riddles version of this story?
ScarletWidow13 chapter 1 . 8/9/2018
I have been reading this story since 2014 and still rereading it now. And I gotta say, this story still give me the same thrill and excitement as I felt the first time I read this. I love how different this is from the original Harry Potter story because it makes me feel like I'm reading whole different book and the way it transport me to a whole different world is just amazing. 4 years later and it's still sensational. I don't think I'll ever forget this story
Savanna chapter 29 . 8/7/2018
Update soon please!
kg.gutierrez76 chapter 9 . 7/7/2018
'Yes, Harry, Tom, these are my parents... Oliver and Mai. I caught it. Ghost Hunt lol... wouldnt that make Hermione half japanese and half English cause her mom has a japanese name?
yo chapter 29 . 6/18/2018
bruh u still alive?
SandwichGoddess chapter 28 . 6/12/2018
Hey, Eliza! I'm Aliza *snort*. Sorry, these things amuse me. Anyway, I love the story and adore your writing style! 3
Helily chapter 29 . 5/27/2018
I love Riddled, thank you very much for sharing and writing it. At first I couldn't really decide but for sure in the latest chapters I was fascinated and you definitely managed to make me laugh more than once! :D
The fact that there are compulsions on House Elves apparently was very unique and I want to know what happens with that information. That, and I am rather fond of Kreacher (not other HE's, though, just Kreacher because he's hilarious).
I also like Harry and Tom's relationship and the drama they cause and will cause by being allied with Albus and housed at Order Headquarters with not only the Weasleys but Neville as well. Heheheheheheh, fun times! XD
So glad I randomly found this fic.
(Oh, by the way, Tom is the Chosen One, right? I mean, no way is it Neville lol *snicker*)(Nothing against Nev of course, just saying)
Eliza, darling, I hope all is well in your life and that you are succeeding in all of your goals. I would love to read more for this one day but if not, well, thank you for those lovely 29 chapters _
Celaena007 chapter 29 . 5/21/2018
I love this fanfiction though why is Neville such a git?
I started reading it yesterday (german time zone) (is that the right term?) and could not stop. Have not slept yet so please excuse mistakes.
I actually like that Dumbledore is not simply evil. That makes the story deliciously complex and entertaining. I literally can not stand the thought of Harry or Tom dying.
Is this story still in progress after two years or have you stopped writing? Because if you stopped that would be sad.

Like I said love the story and hope you will finish it someday
CharlatanHoax chapter 1 . 4/30/2018
Oh gosh please don't tell me you dropped this story.
beatricethegoldenbutterfly chapter 9 . 4/25/2018
I love what direction you're going in the story, but my only concern for your work is that you tell and dont show the reader the content. I mean this purely constructively, but you tend to tell the reader what is going on, whereas to make a really immersive piece of writing you want to paint a mental image for the reader. For example, in this chapter when you talk about Pansy and Harry discussing dresses, you dont provide the details of the encounter, just that it happened. However, instead you could create a dialogue between the two, and even though it would take longer to write, it produces a much better quality story.

for example, instead of discussing the scene, you could have something like the following.

"Harry, what do you think of this?"

Pansy twirled before their dorm mirror, holding the mint green dress in front of her chest. "What do you think of the colour?"

"I think it's nice" Harry muttered, boredly staring at the deep emerald of the drapes above her bed. "It brings out your eyes."

"But its so old and frumpy!" Pansy exclaimed, throwing it back onto her bed with a huff. "How am I meant to go on a walk with Draco in these...these...things!"

Harry rolled her eyes, this was the 20th dress in as many minutes, and each one had been met with the same disappointment from Pansy.

You have a great idea, keep up the good work!
Loveless Demon chapter 9 . 4/19/2018
This may sound weird but I got a Star Trek vibe...there was an ep of Spock & Kirk living in the past in a flat...this chapter made me remember it XD Who'd guess that Tom could cook, though I suppose he's a real go getter so he'd master every skill he could.
Loveless Demon chapter 8 . 4/19/2018
They need to move in together,get married and have little wizard-babies XD Their whole interaction is basically like a young married couple without being overly touchy.
1,396 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 18 .. Last Next »