Reviews for Only Half the Time
ahuvati chapter 20 . 6/4
Nudos awsome story! If u ever write another chapter i shall read you!
Anime lover chapter 20 . 1/6
Wow this fanfic is off to story is amazing and the description of the characters must by far the best sasuke-iron man crossover I have way you combined the world of Sasuke and iron Man was amazing, not to mention the way you are carrying the time line of Sasuke and iron Man separately and crossing them is very story is unique and there are not many good Sasuke crossover in this site, yours is one the bad you aren't continuing this story,but kudos to you.
Lily chapter 15 . 7/6/2017
Called it
Lily chapter 9 . 7/6/2017
I really love this so far
Zeldeza chapter 20 . 5/31/2017
Amazing story! I do hope you come back and continue it.
Awesomeness3013 chapter 20 . 5/27/2017
So I just binged this, and it is absolutely marvelous. The only thing that I want to know now is the relationship between Naruto and Sasuke. Are they still rivals/secret best friends, or are they just acquaintances? Sasuke is more knowledgeable, if that describes him right, now. He's joy as broody as he used to be, something that triggered Naruto and his' rivalry before.
YeTianshi chapter 9 . 5/6/2017
If this fanfic ever goes to the point of Avengers: Age of Ultron, then I want Sasuke to slowly turn to Stark, remind him of this day about ten years ago and slowly tell him, "I told you so..."
YorkyOnTheRun chapter 20 . 5/1/2017
Honestly am In Love with this fic. Like... giant red hearts and cupids arrows. Its fuggin beautiful! And excuse those inconsiderate douches slamming their heads in jealousy but this fic is marvelous. The writing, wit and intelligence behind it astounding, not to mention the creativity! Gyaaaaa!
Utena-Puchiko-nyu chapter 20 . 3/6/2017
I love you so much ricght now! Because Haku and Zabuza's murderer were so painful for me Y.Y And you change it! They live... yeeeey!
JustADustyOldQrow chapter 20 . 1/30/2017
This is great! I look forward to the next chapter
Talkingbirdguy chapter 10 . 1/8/2017
Two things about this chapter surprised me. The first is that she gave him Philosopher's Stone and not the Sorcerer's stone like what most American copies were because apparently the word Philosopher was too bloody complicated for American children (grumble grumble). The second is that I'm surprised the issue of Voldemort killing off Harry's parents and him becoming an orphan didn't set off their "this might not be okay just yet" alarms.

Other than those, the chapter was great! Just like the rest of this up to this point! Looking forward to seeing what comes next.
jj chapter 20 . 1/4/2017
i really really really want to see some more of this cause its that good
Jessicamathews65 chapter 20 . 12/24/2016
Pls update the year will soon be over and all that
butguysdragons chapter 20 . 12/18/2016
When will this be continued?
Riku Yamamoto chapter 20 . 12/8/2016