Reviews for Only Half the Time
Lily chapter 15 . 7/6
Called it
Lily chapter 9 . 7/6
I really love this so far
Zeldeza chapter 20 . 5/31
Amazing story! I do hope you come back and continue it.
Awesomeness3013 chapter 20 . 5/27
So I just binged this, and it is absolutely marvelous. The only thing that I want to know now is the relationship between Naruto and Sasuke. Are they still rivals/secret best friends, or are they just acquaintances? Sasuke is more knowledgeable, if that describes him right, now. He's joy as broody as he used to be, something that triggered Naruto and his' rivalry before.
YeTianshi chapter 9 . 5/6
If this fanfic ever goes to the point of Avengers: Age of Ultron, then I want Sasuke to slowly turn to Stark, remind him of this day about ten years ago and slowly tell him, "I told you so..."
YorkyOnTheRun chapter 20 . 5/1
Honestly am In Love with this fic. Like... giant red hearts and cupids arrows. Its fuggin beautiful! And excuse those inconsiderate douches slamming their heads in jealousy but this fic is marvelous. The writing, wit and intelligence behind it astounding, not to mention the creativity! Gyaaaaa!
Utena-Puchiko-nyu chapter 20 . 3/6
I love you so much ricght now! Because Haku and Zabuza's murderer were so painful for me Y.Y And you change it! They live... yeeeey!
JustADustyOldQrow chapter 20 . 1/30
This is great! I look forward to the next chapter
Talkingbirdguy chapter 10 . 1/8
Two things about this chapter surprised me. The first is that she gave him Philosopher's Stone and not the Sorcerer's stone like what most American copies were because apparently the word Philosopher was too bloody complicated for American children (grumble grumble). The second is that I'm surprised the issue of Voldemort killing off Harry's parents and him becoming an orphan didn't set off their "this might not be okay just yet" alarms.

Other than those, the chapter was great! Just like the rest of this up to this point! Looking forward to seeing what comes next.
jj chapter 20 . 1/4
i really really really want to see some more of this cause its that good
Jessicamathews65 chapter 20 . 12/24/2016
Pls update the year will soon be over and all that
butguysdragons chapter 20 . 12/18/2016
When will this be continued?
Riku Yamamoto chapter 20 . 12/8/2016
Please update soon!
BoarManPoker chapter 1 . 11/6/2016
Worthless, unoriginal shit stories like these should be deleted from existence. My god who thinks of shit like this?
Guest chapter 1 . 10/13/2016
Kys. Kys. Kys. Kys. Kys. Kys. Kys. Kys. Kys. Kys. Kys. Kys. Kys. Kys. Kys. Kys. Kys. Kys. Kys. Kys. Kys. Kys. Kys. Kys. Kys. Kys. Kys. Kys. Kys. Kys. Kys. Kys. Kys. Kys. Kys. Kys. Kys. Kys. Kys. Kys. Kys. Kys. Kys. Kys. Kys. Kys. Kys. Kys. Kys. Kys. Kys. Kys. Kys. Kys. Kys. Kys. Kys. Kys. Kys. Kys. Kys. Kys. Kys. Kys. Kys. Kys. Kys. Kys