Reviews for Seven Days Survivor: The Interlude
Engineer4Ever chapter 20 . 1/4/2016
holy hell, go Midori...
i30817 chapter 9 . 10/20/2015
Is 'Makoto Kanjo' who i think it is?
Uemei chapter 20 . 6/7/2015
Man can you write!

Actually I shouldn't be praising you like that till I see what happens next. Usually cross over fics are even more cracky and self indulgent than Merry Sue fiction, but you're breaking the world in just the right way.

You just made the same happy little neurons that fire when when I'm reading a well crafted tragedy or fiasco. The only way this could be better was if this was a time travel fic so the protagonist would know that they just broke history too. There's a nice little Chrono Trigger fic, that's never going to be finished, where Lucca 'fixes' something that precludes the group ever meeting/stopping Lavos like that, but I suppose I can't have everything.

But man can you write!
Keep it coming.
LuxBeacon chapter 20 . 5/11/2015
Wow, what Midori vowed to never do, was to never kill anyone. Even willing to let the people she saved kill her (why she didn't use her demons to escape I dunno, but whatevs). Has finally ended someone els. Now this may change the story somewhat lol
LuxBeacon chapter 7 . 5/9/2015
Since Midori is a demon tamer and a persona user, wouldn't that make her way stronger than an average human like Kanji. He may be strong, but he's not a persona user yet.
Killiara chapter 20 . 4/26/2015
I am caught between "Woohoo! Way to go Midori!" and "Awww... poor Midori..."
KRP chapter 20 . 4/25/2015
Well, ain't THAT a twist? One of the main villains dead before the series even starts? I mean, by this point, events are already set in motion for the various kidnappings and all, but still. That's what happens when you put someone with experience against a bona fide rookie, I guess. Be interesting to see how events play out from here, especially with Saki and Midori stuck in there.

Gotta say, though; really enjoyed reading this and can't wait for more. Speaking as someone who just completely marathon'd all three in the last...twenty four hours, give or take? Well, I'll be eagerly awaiting the next fic.
bunkhead chapter 20 . 4/25/2015
That's just... well... Balls. Halfway through I was almost certain that Adachi would throw Midori in, get away with it, she'd be stuck there for a day or two with maybe a rescued Saki and then get out. And the story progressing from there with Midori (and Saki) not having solid evidence of Adachis crime and her and Adachi proverbially watching each other out of the corner of their eyes. But now... Now what? Namatame has no incentive to take up throwing the kids into the TV instead of Adachi since Saki hasn't and probably won't die and Adachi ain't around anymore to sass him into chucking. Yamanos murder will remain an unsolved mystery, Yu will most likely not awaken his persona, Izanami is out of her most potent tool. There's of course still Shadow Saki to deal with but after that where do we go? Somehow I am disappointed yet at the same time also curious and exited for what's to come.
ByLanternLight chapter 20 . 4/23/2015
Well, so much for the plot. 5/5.
SkyRig chapter 20 . 4/23/2015
...Well, damn. Wasn't expecting that. So... who's gonna be the big bad villain now?
SkyRig chapter 18 . 4/6/2015
Looks like we're getting close to the start of what promises to be one hell of an adventure.
Epiren chapter 16 . 3/23/2015
Another (relatively speaking, of course) update so soon after the last? Yay!
SkyRig chapter 16 . 3/23/2015
Margaret and Igor? And wow, didn't think Adachi could be so... plain and ordinary rather than the usual aloof clumsy idiot he pretends to be. Question is... could this still be an act for him to play to hide his discontent?

Anyway, update soon.
SkyRig chapter 15 . 3/16/2015
And here we are with the drama... and why does Chie hate Midori so much? If she learned about all the crap that Midori went through back in the Lockdown, then I'm pretty sure she'd back off, lest she be frozen by frosty... either that, or met Aigis XD
Skandra chapter 14 . 1/21/2015
"Get your head out of the TV." Really? Foreshadowing!