Reviews for Blue
emptyword chapter 1 . 2/25/2007
Certainly very interesting and well-written. The addition of the "articles" was an effective way of constructing their setting. Reminded readers of the discipline demanded of this group, the rules that formed or should form the basis of all their interaction. Building a romance, although that seems not quite the word for it, in such a setting would not have been an easy task.
Swirly chapter 1 . 3/30/2005
Nice. :) Kenshin x Okita fics are so rare... too bad I love them so much, lol. Even tho this one is more about Saitou... nevertheless, domo.
Sakura Butterfly chapter 1 . 6/2/2004
it was REALLY good

i liked it

alot! no, i LOVED it!
Danly chapter 1 . 12/7/2003
I just loved this story! It's so beautiful and sad. You managed to show Saito's feelings without putting him OOC.
Draqonelle chapter 1 . 11/20/2003
Hmm. What a wonderful Pre-Meiji Kenshin fic. I always love stories about this the Meiji Era... don't know why, the everyday life just seems really fascinating.

Good work.

Oh And you have to watch the Movie Gohatto, this reminds me a lot of that... And has the same characters
BarbaraSheridan chapter 1 . 10/19/2003
I have to admit I don't usually read Saitou/Okita fics but this was good and very believable actually. It certianly would explain why Saitou still wants to have it out with Kenshin after so many yers...
April-san chapter 1 . 12/12/2002
What an interesting relationship. I liked the way you incorporated the Shinsengumi articles into this story. I really enjoyed this story.
kuroiyousei chapter 1 . 11/23/2002
This was so deliciously sad... Awesome story! *sighs* My poor Saitou... And that the "surprise guest" was Battousai really WAS a surprise... very nice! And from what I've read, Harada really was just like you portrayed him. Keep up the great work!
FarStrider chapter 1 . 11/17/2002
oooooooooooh . . . .this is GOOD! I don't think I can say anything else. . it's really that GOOD!