Reviews for Pale Pink
dkflpn chapter 1 . 9/21/2014
his heart broke when she died. i like to think of them as soulmates. she would have wanted him to go on though. she would want him to live
Guest chapter 1 . 9/18/2014
How can you think this is an acceptable length for a story. If I could report this for the shitti shortness I would. I want to read more on my favorite ship and this is a joke.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/18/2014
Do you think this is an acceptable length for a story. If I could report this for the shitti shortness I would. I want to read more on my favorite ship and this is a joke.
Woah, just woah,
Guest chapter 1 . 9/17/2014
I don't think I've ever been made to cry with so few words before. I don't hate it. Muse strikes again. Well done.
Emma Kellog chapter 1 . 9/19/2014
You have the ability to evoke a lot of emotion with a small amount of words. At first I thought this might actually be a happy, or at least positive, little read, and then I got to the last paragraph. It was very dark in tone, but I think the little bit of ambiguity with the ending leaves a tiny ray of hope that all is not lost. Above everything, I see Daryl as a survivor, so while he may have the gun to his head, I don't believe that he will pull the trigger. That's just my opinion though. I certainly don't live in their world and have never faced the scale of loss that these characters have. Who knows what that will drive a person to do.
susanmelanie chapter 1 . 9/18/2014
I love it! You did what you felt he would do!
untapdtreasure chapter 1 . 9/18/2014
you are a very, very cruel author indeed. the words were so seductive that the end gripped me and left me chilled to the bone. That was horrible, and so beautiful. If there is such a thing. *sigh* Now I must go cry a river.
Merle's Right Hand chapter 1 . 9/17/2014
I am sobbing so hard right now. Damn, what a beautifully heart wrenching fic. I must go and contInue to cry now.
In All The Chaos chapter 1 . 9/17/2014
ALRIGHT, MUSE! By my count this is the second time you've killed Carol and made me love it. WE HAVE OFFICIALLY GOT BEEF!

(pink beef)
deniselynne1966 chapter 1 . 9/17/2014
Beautiful but hauntingly tragic...
Selbyzipper chapter 1 . 9/17/2014
I love the messed up juxtaposition of the words "Spring Colors" and "Pale Pink" with the dark suicidle tone here. Unexpected. Everyone dies at the end of the world.
rlmn chapter 1 . 9/17/2014
Beautifully heartbreaking. Thank you.
Speakfire chapter 1 . 9/17/2014
I really should read the warnings before foraging forward sometimes. You really have a way with words and visual imagery. It was beautiful and horrible at the same time. Did you hear my cry of "nooooooo!" ?
TheArgentMoon chapter 1 . 9/17/2014
Wow... amazing use of imagery! I also felt that you really encapsulated the characters, specifically Daryl, well. Concise, powerful, poetic and overall very well written. Great job!