Reviews for Primer to the Dark Arts
yamiduke13 chapter 28 . 10/15/2013
This story has been great. I have fully enjoyed it and I think you did a great job with it.
Guest chapter 27 . 5/7/2013
liked lots of it - imaginative, well written, though not keen on student-teacher issue
fionalafleur104 chapter 27 . 3/7/2013
Thank you for a lovely story! I simply adored the little unicorn. I could just see it prancing around proudly on the rock, completely oblivious to the dark spells being hurled at it. When it was destroyed I was quite sad. Glad that Snape replaced it! :D
fionalafleur104 chapter 25 . 3/7/2013
" - it is Hermetically Sealed. I watched the Hermit Seal it myself."

LOLOLOLOLOL...

OLOL...

OL.
jules3677 chapter 27 . 12/22/2012
Well just finished the whole story. Well written. Liked your Snape. His professional demeanour & the "out of class" persona were well written. Especially snickered at the scene of Snape getting drunk & Harry trying to smuggle him back to his rooms. Ron & Hermione "doing it" in the dormitory while everyone pretended to sleep, great scene. I liked the exploration of the boys sexuality. Though, at my boarding school we were exploring a couple of years earlier. But, hey, its fiction & suits the plot. Dumbledore didn't really make much sense, but then, he doesn't. His character, no matter how its written, aggravates my sensibility. Hermione wasn't as annoying as some authors write her, which I appreciate. Had a good time reading this, thankyou.
jags chapter 27 . 6/13/2012
that was a brilliant story. thank you
Bsum1 chapter 27 . 12/15/2011
This is the first Harry Potter fic in a long while that I've enjoyed from beginning to end. Its been equal parts amusing, romantic and intriguing, with lovely characters and no wild tangents. Thank you for writing this, though I realise it was written long ago by now.
Nenefee chapter 27 . 3/7/2011
I find this to be one of the most 'canon' portrayals of Severus Snape I've ever found on FFnet.

You keep him in style, but at the same time manage to imbue the character with some sense of real humanity that is neither contrived nor over the top and out of character. In fact, it is very much like having a glance under the black, austere clich├ęd robes, and detecting that there is an individual beneath a cloak of unsociability and function, after all.
Nenefee chapter 21 . 3/3/2011
Harsh!
Nenefee chapter 14 . 3/3/2011
Hot..
soratanaka chapter 28 . 2/6/2011
I liked this story. Got me addicted, heh.
virus-of-blossoms chapter 28 . 12/21/2010
Great story. I hope Harry falls head over heels in love with our favourite potions master.
FRK921 chapter 27 . 10/3/2010
Love
PrettyYaoiBoyz chapter 14 . 8/28/2010
I'm aware that you wrote this a very long time ago, but I just wanted to say that I absolutely love this story, especially this chapter. I can't wait to read the rest of it.

- yami chan
mauralee88 chapter 28 . 8/9/2010
What an excellent story. Loved it. Thanks for sharing!