Reviews for Revelations
FFLjm12B chapter 8 . 5/2
really good story - wishing it had been longer but also super nice the way it is. Looking forward to reading more of your work.
FFLjm12B chapter 4 . 5/2
This is such a unique story and treatment for the Mr. Normal Human Xander - excellent.
FFLjm12B chapter 3 . 5/2
Terrific - Love your style.
FFLjm12B chapter 1 . 5/2
So glad I found this story it was on a "looking for" thread at Bloodshedverse. Looking forward to reading this - really like what I've read thus far especially the section where Faith is thinking about Chains - NICE!
Bobboky chapter 8 . 10/15/2014
Very good work
Niki chapter 8 . 4/13/2014
This was awesome
Guest chapter 8 . 2/12/2014
Touching, tragic, well-written, horrific, moving and beautiful

P.s. I have an account on fanfiction, but i have forgotten my password so i am writing this unlogged, but i am sending this review under my actual writers name.
iChaos chapter 8 . 2/3/2014
Hmm. Not sure quite what to make of that. Like Buffy said, the fundamentally defining characteristic that makes Xander unique among the group is that he was legitimately mundane. Likewise, that same quality is what makes his contribution special. Under these circumstances, where does he rate now? If nothing else, this fic illustrates the difference between a simple black & white worldview and the much less comforting but infinitely more realistic shades of gray.
Sailor Pandabear chapter 8 . 11/11/2012
nice
Sassquashed chapter 8 . 10/31/2012
This story is just so brilliant, it makes my head hurt. But in a good way...
I love it.
paranoidbychoice chapter 6 . 12/5/2011
WOW... JUST WOW... GILES YOU DOUCHE LIKE OMG HOW COULD YOU HAVE DONE THIS IS THE WORST BETRAYING OF XANDER I HAVE EVERY READ IN A FIC I WOULD JUST HAVE LOVED FOR XANDER TO FIND OUT WHAT GILES DID TO HIM AND ANYA
katzechan chapter 6 . 5/31/2008
Oh...my goodness. This is wonderful. Heartbreaking and terrifying and so very human and wonderful. Thank you!
Kenshin001 chapter 8 . 7/8/2006
Awesome, really great story.
SamDeanLove chapter 8 . 5/6/2006
very good! whana reade more about it..so please hurry up.. )
Rebel Goddess chapter 8 . 12/28/2005
That was so sad. I feel so sorry for Xander, but at least he has Faith. Excellent story. More please.