Reviews for The Wrong Goodbye
Return to Neverland chapter 22 . 12/6/2016
And they all lived happily ever after, for now. I really loved this story all the drama and romance and agnsts just loved it and I hope to see more amzing writting from you :)
MBB chapter 22 . 1/4/2016
Sorry that I delayed with the final chapters. When I read that you were close to finishing, I postponed reading it for a rainy day. And then I had to wait till I got back into an H2O mood. Then I saved it up for Christmas - and was too busy..
But I finally finished reading!

I really loved your ending, and yet hate it for coming way too soon. If you ever do a rewrite, I bet you can easily double it's length.
Yay for redemption for Charlotte. (Can I bother you about that in a PM too? You're my H2O sounding board ;-) ). Some may think it was an easy out, but I think it was a nice coming together of plots. And the only way to end that story-line peacefully, fitting to the show. (Charlotte does do the graceful exit) And it was supposed to be your backstory to Emma-Zane anyway, though it kind of got turned around into a strong main story.

Which is my only complaint; for an Emma-Zane story it is really short on Emma-Zane moments. No smut, no second dates, no more flashbacks, not even more working in silence together at the cafe. And that while you really sell their potential in the few scenes that you have at the beginning and the end of the fic.
On the other hand I do like that you cut short the love triangle, I find them in general over-stretched and overrated. (But in your story necessary to mention, and not just because of the blackmail).
And I really love the ending, with those friends interrupting the moment and Emma happy.
I do think Zane would do big touching things like the bracelet; he did similar things for Rikki (the phone, dress, cafe, etc) - I think it is the daily stuff he does not always get right.

And I thing I spotted a mistake in FinallyFinale: "She didn't have the heart to Zane that." - is there a 'tell' missing?
As usual, way too much to comment on. Some fics, no matter how nice, I find difficult to comment on, but on yours I always run out of space. Guess I'll continue on your Authors Note in PM's..
Guest chapter 22 . 10/29/2015
Your last book about season 4 was great! I wish you could of concluded it, do up you think you could update it or re-write with new chapters~ h2o_makoaus
Guest chapter 22 . 8/14/2015
The stories that you're working on sound really interesting and i would love to check them out. Please let me know trough PM when you posted a first chapter.
Guest chapter 21 . 8/12/2015
Nice chapter, finally they're together. I am looking out for the episode. To sad that that will be the last chapter. Will there come a sequel to this story? A continuation?
AudreyCariba chapter 22 . 8/12/2015
Loves it! They all sound good but I like the TWTWB idea the best, that was a good movie and it would be interesting with the h2o characters 3
AudreyCariba chapter 21 . 8/12/2015
Yay! They finally got together!
HermioneWP chapter 22 . 8/12/2015
The first thing I thought was 'omg cool title'. I like this. It's a good ending to a good fanfic.

I really like the sound of 'how did we get here?' and 'fairy tails' sounds awesome as well.

Hope you don't get too much writers block and that you add a new story sooooooon :)

Elizabeth
ps. I'm sad all the stories I've loved of yours have ended... pls write more
HermioneWP chapter 21 . 8/11/2015
Cute chapter! I'm so happy they all got along in the end. (How far ahead is the epiologue? do tHEY HAVE CHILDREN *screams*)
Sorry I couldn't read it earlier. I tried but got a 504 error .. dk what that was about.
Ten Duel Commandments chapter 21 . 8/10/2015
I love it! Amazing chapter. :)
AudreyCariba chapter 20 . 8/10/2015
I realized I never read this new chapter but I remembered so here I am! Love it :)
Guest chapter 20 . 7/23/2015
Just 2 chapters? That's not enough. Awh. But i liked the new update. And i hope that the new one comes soon.
Guest chapter 19 . 7/22/2015
Amazing update.
i Love Zemma chapter 19 . 7/21/2015
Good chapter update soon
HermioneWP chapter 20 . 7/23/2015
WOAH you're updating fast. :)
You know, I will be a little sad when this finishes tbh.