Reviews for In One Spirit
bittermelon chapter 6 . 9/22/2014
So, Draco thinks Dumbledore is weakening therefore VDM does...Snape's plan is brilliant, but the price is exceedingly fearful.
bittermelon chapter 4 . 9/22/2014
Amazing. Why shouldn't Team Phoenix use any and all means at their disposal to achieve victory? The Dark Lord sure will!
bittermelon chapter 1 . 9/22/2014
*swoon* Hogwarts should offer an upper level elective seminar on classic British poetry, with Master Snape as instructor (of course)!
Kerubim chapter 20 . 3/23/2012
You can't conjure or transfigure permientaly: love, life, food, knowledge, and money/precious metals.
Reading-in-the-Corner chapter 34 . 10/23/2011
This is a fantastic story and the plot is superb. Ur writing style is amazing and I can tell that uv really put a lot of effort into the story.

The last chapter that u wrote is brilliant and really exciting but I would like to know if u will continue it.

I love how Severus has a shadow/demon and how Hermione is the Wishbringer.

Uv got an interesting story and I hope u can continue it soon :)

Best wishes Sam
Empressdescieux chapter 33 . 10/20/2010
I'm sad to see this story unfinished. I hope all is well in your life and do not know if you will even ever see this review. I truly enjoyed the complexity you have woven into your plot and hope that you continue to write.

L
Miravisu chapter 34 . 9/2/2010
I really like the demon twist and I pray this story will one day be completed!
kittyperry chapter 9 . 6/20/2010
I find your story fascinating but I must point out that you keep referring to Minerva as Headmistress. She is in fact the Deputy Headmistress and would never be referred to without the qualifier.
NoblyDevoted chapter 7 . 4/19/2010
Nice. Very creative.
escape5 chapter 34 . 12/17/2009
looking forward to more, the plot has been building up lovely. don't rush the main body of the story - your fan.
mahlee chapter 34 . 11/2/2009
I wish you would continue with this! I do so love your writing..
Estriel chapter 34 . 3/23/2009
Fab story! I absolutely love the fantastic depth you bring to the fic; Classics, Literature, Music...Brilliant! I always feel that somehow 'real life' can get left out of fics, because of the focus on the extraordinary and magical aspects, and you've satisfied a small voice in the back of my head that demanded sophistication! :)

I can't wait to see what happens in the next chapter!I'm literally on tenterhooks, and so excited! Particularly about Albus waking up- I hope that'll happen soon!

My very, very best wishes with the chemo- I'm so impressed that the standard of your work is as high as ever; no one would have blamed you if it had slipped, given the circumstances, and the fact that you've maintained such quality is such a credit to you and your strength! All the best, and I hope you get as much pleasure from writing this as I do from reading it!

Estriel xx
ChibiTomoyo chapter 34 . 1/3/2009
This story completely captivated me! Please don't let it be abandoned, you have such a good plot line that it hurts not to see a new chapter or it not be finished!
HinataMorningstar chapter 2 . 11/11/2008