Reviews for Prodigal Son
Erick James Lopez chapter 36 . 23h
confirm hiccup is a tactician
breakingheart93 chapter 36 . 11/7
Wow. Just wow. I loved Hitchups and I’m happy to say I love this less mystic take on httyd. It’s incredibly enlightening especially when viewed through the lens of history. This is so many hundreds of years ago and yet you bring it all to life so beautifully. Well done and I hope you continue writing.
I really really hope this updated someday soon. This is one of the fics that kept me comforted during a very dark time in my life, and I love it very very much
hyewon chapter 36 . 10/2
we know you are alive until august.
So why not finish this masterpiece?
hyewon chapter 36 . 10/2
you: does not continue this masterpiece

me:Dude, Uncool
hyewon chapter 36 . 9/28
can you do chapter 37 please
Why hasn't there been more?! Hope you're okay!
coldwinter122 chapter 35 . 9/12
This is the frustrating part about reading stories on websites like Fanfiction. As an author writing free works you dont owe the reader anything more. I completely agree with that. Thank you for the part of the story you did write. It was a great read. What I do think you owe the readers is an update to the story saying, "im done writing this fanfiction" if thats the case. I think its wrong that you've written three other fics over the last two years and you cant even spare a minute to update this one with anything. New potential readers should know up front that this is an unfinished work that will never be finished. And people who've followed this work over the years like myself shouldnt have to wait in limbo forever. Again, thank you for writing what you did, it was a pleasure to read. But saying nothing after two years while updating 3 other fics in that time span is wrong. If youre done writing this just say im done so new readers can avoid it if they choose and followers can delete it and move on. Thank you for reading this far.
LunArchangle chapter 36 . 9/11
I've been following this story since you first published it, and I have found myself coming back to read it time and again over the years. I pray that you return. Or that this story find an author of equal caliber. Truly a fantastic story. Thank you.
i cALLED IT I KNEW SHE WA Y
Sandy chapter 12 . 9/11
sue me but i kinda ship shahira and hiccup jhhiuhukgsuyk
CosmicPenquin chapter 36 . 9/4
pretty good story.

are you ever gonna finish it?
crazybread chapter 36 . 8/31
ohmygod i just spent all day reading this and am in love. i sincerely hope this will be updated again.
Fang of the Frozen Winds chapter 23 . 8/18
Fishlegs is The Chessmaster
sup8pdct chapter 36 . 8/6
Holy shit, What a story. Political maneuvering, unexpected twists, heart pounding drama.
Will Gobber allow Prometheus to fix his sharpening wheel?
Will Hiccup reveal himself to Gobber and/or Gothi before any others in the village?

I do hope you get past whatever is preventing you from updating this story and finish this excellent work.
2,416 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »