Reviews for Prodigal Son
Darkw01fie chapter 39 . 12h
Great story, I can't wait for the next story. I do wonder if you're going to bring in stuff like Hiccup actually being decent at fighting?
We saw during the Alexandria arc he was perfectly capable of sweeping the floor with other very competent fighters, which also carries over from both book and film versions.

And as Astrid points out, the Hooligans are used to fighting dragons predominantly, not other humans, while Hiccup should be the reverse. It would just be nice for Astrid to see that he isn't actually helpless anymore, even without Toothless.
giselemaciel446 chapter 39 . 1/31
I can't wait for the next chapter. Is it too late to ask for a Hiccup point of view? Or maybe Fishlegs?
James chapter 39 . 1/28
Forgot to say, but the new chapters are great by the way.
James chapter 39 . 1/28
Thanks for coming back and putting in effort to finish things.

Hope you are well also.

I'm perfectly fine with this not being a trilogy,
There's plenty of universe material to continue it.

But just dealing with the dragon threat and political intrigue shouldn't take that long.

Long as it doesn't conclude too fast, I'm perfectly happy with cutting some things down.
LJF613 chapter 39 . 1/26
This is so, so, SO good!
Hello! I just finished binging this after seeing so many recommendations! Amazing to see your most recent update just happened this January! It must be a burden to have a story like this weighing on your mind and to have so many followers etc-so I absolutely appreciate and respect your dedication to getting through this story! It’s certainly one of the best on here
I hope it continues, as things are really picking up now
Lots of love to you! And hope life is going well
just.me.over.here377 chapter 39 . 1/22
This story is amazing, love how you portray all the characters, plz keep updating!
The Silent Insomniac chapter 39 . 1/19
Reading this chapter for some reason made me feel like rereading the whole thing all over again! Still can't get over how you tied it all to historical events and added the whole cultural issues of the times. This story is certainly a work of art!

Also noticed in my reread that Astrid's moment with her mother ("If this doesn't work I might have to leave Berk") sounds so similar to Hiccup's moment with Artemisia. It's a nice mirroring, and the chapters are so far apart that one wouldn't catch it if they were simply going straight for the latest update.

Speaking of which, I hope to see another update soon. Ugh, I hate the waiting game with serialized stories...
Tashin chapter 39 . 1/17
I'm really glad this is still going on after all this time, you have a really beautiful style!
detsalb chapter 1 . 1/16
love your work keep it up
CallMeUrmo chapter 39 . 1/14
It's about time that Astrid had enough with Fish's plans. The ending was also really good.
Looking forward to the next one.
ivan0061509 chapter 39 . 1/13
I had to reread everything from the beginning
I’ve forgotten how good this story
Keep up the great work
NarcolepticDragonGirl20 chapter 39 . 1/12
Lovely chapter. You are a very talented author
snowbythewood chapter 39 . 1/12
Yes plz do speed up, it's been like 1 step forward 2 steps back since forever, and the power game is making me sick
Zanzibar1 chapter 39 . 1/12
I was so excited to realize you had updated! i can't wait to see where this goes and I am thrilled that things are about to speed up. Happy writing!
2,763 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »