Reviews for How to Deal with a Tsukishima Kei
SumCheeze chapter 9 . 2/1
I really enjoy this story. It was nice to read it from the beginning again and especially the latest chapters are my favorites. This story somehow makes me feel relaxed and I just dig for the atmosphere of it on this dark winter weekend. I like how Kihira analyzes different situations and I quite like her character over-all. It was nice to read a Tsukishima story again after a while since I actually have been straying from the Haikyuu fandom for some time. Well, I am probably not the most faithful kind of reader since most of the time I tend to jump to different fandoms and stories for an unknown time, even when I have still not finished reading a story... But that seems to be my style :P Anyway, that's enough rambling, keep up the good work and see you next time!
jay chapter 9 . 1/14
OK WHAT THE HELL HSJGSHHSGJDHSJGS I HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR AN UPDATE I JUST SAW MY EMAILS THAT YOU UPDATED AND I LOWKEY EXPECTED IT'S A CHAPTER WHERE YOU JUST TELL US THAT YOU DROPPED THIS STORY AND I WAS WORRIED FOR A SEC BUT NOOOOOOOOOO IT'S AN ACTUAL LEGIT CHAPTER IM FHKC HAPPY
Meno Melissa chapter 1 . 1/5
I'm shooked to see an update after so long, but welcome back! I gotta reread a bit to catch u again, but all is well! Hope to see you again soon!
UnicornPhoenix chapter 9 . 1/2
Convenient that I found this just two days after you restarted it XD. Can't wait to read more!
bbymojo chapter 9 . 1/2
yaaay you have no idea how excited i was to see an update. glad you haven’t forgotten about this. looking forward to reading more :)
Chocogirl24 chapter 9 . 1/2
Very excited to see that you uploaded! Loving this story so much and can’t wait to see where you take it :) thanks for uploading and will patiently wait for the next one!
SkyBridges chapter 9 . 1/1
I haven’t read the chapter yet but I just wanted to say! I’m so excited to see this update! I haven’t read or watched the show in forever but this fanfic really stuck with me as one of my favorites and I had always hoped you’d come back to it. I honestly remember this fic better than I remember most of the show by now lol. So excited to reread the whole thing again. Thank you for sharing it!
Tora3 chapter 9 . 1/1
Happy New Year and thank you for updating! I had to re-read the last several chapter to remember some parts of the story but it was worth it.
Pau-13 chapter 8 . 12/26/2019
What a page turner! i'm looking forward to the next chapter. This is very well written. Kudos to you.
koreaboo94 chapter 1 . 10/23/2019
I just wanted to say I loved the first couple of paragraphs where your oc was being described simply because it was so easy to relate to! Most authors don’t seem to have a solid understanding of what the word “average” means, and and in an attempt to make an “average” character, they turn their character into someone completely underwhelming. The fact that your character is distinctly normal— in a way that is almost unnaturally easy for me to make connections to honestly has me so excited to get immersed in this fic
Shadow Wolf 15846 chapter 8 . 3/1/2019
interesting!
punktoacoustic chapter 8 . 9/15/2018
I can't get enough of your fic as it's really well written as compared to other ones and I love how you were able to capture Tsuki's character really well in this fic as it's very challenging to! Really looking forward for the next update!
SumCheeze chapter 8 . 6/26/2018
So, this fanfiction is awesome! I just started searching for Haikyuu fics and found and read yours first. I think it has set the bar quite high for the other ones in terms of expectations. The situations in this are pretty realistic and the flow of the story is in my opinion just rightnot too quick but not too slow as well. And I haven't felt anyone acting OOC, so I believe you don't have to worry about it too muchI like how you try to portray and analyze the inside world of the characters toothis is also possibly why I feel it's quite realistic. Can't wait to see how it is all going to progress, how the management job is going to start, how all the different relationships with her friends and the volleyboys are going to go and how she is going to do in the softball team. Definitely going to follow your story! Keep up the good work and looking forward to the next chapter :D Until next time!
Coolfire30 chapter 8 . 4/20/2018
Oof. We're barely getting started and I need more. Please continue this.
Coolfire30 chapter 7 . 4/20/2018
"Maybe Yamaguchi gets shade from the taller guy?"... Ahhhh I choked on air.