Reviews for Illness
starbird-16 chapter 1 . 10/11
I loved this story! And I would definitely like to read oneshots with Ezra and Bosk
Lauren chapter 1 . 7/16
I absolutely loved this you are an amazing writer and gave great imagery and the fact that they are like a family is so sweet. but i want to know where he got the scars from. but great job!3
TheRedScreech chapter 1 . 2/25
I accidentally read the sequel first but that didn't inhibit my understanding. This is such a cute, fluffy and mildly angsty fic. :)
0Tenshi-no-Tsubasa0 chapter 1 . 12/7/2016
This is so awesome! You need to make more like this!
fluffykitty12 chapter 1 . 12/6/2016
Wonderful! :)
Guest chapter 1 . 11/26/2016
please tell us, how the fuck did Ezra get those scars? I need to know!
Rose Eclipse chapter 1 . 6/16/2016
I just finished season one of "SW:R" and have enjoyed getting the know the characters, especially Ezra, and you have his personality down to a tee. He comes across as confident and cocky but the show depicts his vulnerable side and innocence; that's why I enjoy him as a character. As bad as it is to see Ezra sick I can definitely imagine the crew hovering around him in concern, especially Hera in a motherly role. I look forward to reading more of your work!
giuliana chapter 1 . 4/11/2016
pretty good
AnimeLover715 chapter 1 . 1/29/2016
I like this one u should make a one shot about the scars :)
Disney Syndulla chapter 1 . 1/29/2016
OMERGOSH DO IIIITTTTTTT! DO THE STORY IDEA WITH THE SCARS
raylyn chapter 1 . 12/31/2015
Can you do another story on Ezra being sick I LOVE IT!
Isoya Luna chapter 1 . 12/10/2015
OMG the ending. I stated to fangirl...Ok i'm composed. You are very good at writing in this way and I look forward to reading more.
adrianna smith chapter 1 . 11/22/2015
this need more action and it needs to be longer
Grandmaster-Kayla chapter 1 . 11/1/2015
I think you should have Ezra and Bosk run into eachother again. And have the crew completely confused as to why the trandoshan was treating Ezra like a friend or something like that
T chapter 1 . 10/16/2015
How did Ezra get the scars? I WANT TO KNOW!