Reviews for Repercussions
DAPetty chapter 40 . 3/29
This was so much fun! Thrilling, whimsical, definitely different, it hit all the right spots. Loved it!

d
Fangurrrling221B chapter 2 . 12/5/2016
I wish there was a translation to all this French... I'm on my phone and can't copy the words to look them up... But so far I'm curious as to where this story is going. I like it
Lady-Fire01 chapter 40 . 8/4/2016
Love the story hope you keep writing maybe keep on with this story
Guest chapter 33 . 4/16/2016
Oh my godddddd! Update really soon pleaseeee
Minilin chapter 29 . 3/20/2016
Always leaving us hanging...aahhhhh
Minilin chapter 27 . 2/20/2016
I need to know what happens!

Enjoyed reading this. Really like the parts written from John's point of view when he is a wolf.
astudyinredbeard chapter 1 . 10/11/2015
More! I beg of you! I want to find out what they did to Greg!
Nickylove chapter 20 . 10/10/2015
This is a great story
ANIMEHOLIC52891 chapter 20 . 10/7/2015
I hope that Greg gets better soon. I hope to find out what is wrong with Mycroft. I can't wait for Greg and Mycroft to interact more. Keep up the great work.
Yui the devil chapter 15 . 9/8/2015
are you going to make mycroft pregnant too?
Purplejelly202 chapter 14 . 8/19/2015
You MUST wright more!
Yui the devil chapter 13 . 8/13/2015
love this fic. thanks for updated. and i'm waiting for more(_)
astudyinredbeard chapter 13 . 8/13/2015
Nonononononono! You can't just leave it there! I love this fic! Please post more I'm desperate to find out what happens!
20000 WPM chapter 12 . 6/26/2015
I am really enjoying the story. It is very different. I am glad that Sherlock and Mycroft have finally started admitting how much they need each other. Moriaty will be defeated only when they all come together, work together and stop keeping secrets. I hope lestrade is OK. I think Moriaty made a fatal error by harming Greg. The dragon will not be pleased.
ANIMEHOLIC52891 chapter 12 . 6/18/2015
This is a great story. The gang can't seem to catch a break. Seriously! Sherlock needs to let go of the past and start trying to fix his relationship with Mycroft and tell him what happened so that they both can move on. They need each other now more than ever.