Reviews for There's always hope
Guest chapter 11 . 7/3/2019
I’d say let the “nice” ones in (Luke, Pete, Alvin, Sarah)

None need to come in but if they want food and stuff those 4 are the only ones allowed inside

Tho if I had to pick a set option then kick them all out
Guest chapter 16 . 6/16/2019
This chapter should have won
guest chapter 1 . 5/2/2015
this would have be great if they choice to leave the cabin
pr0dz chapter 16 . 4/30/2015
Exactly how I feel. Shouldn't be assuming everyone is involved with Carver. Now they pay the price. All I can say is that Carlos is a fraud doctor and Rebecca needs a lot of luck for the baby.
guest chapter 16 . 4/7/2015
i would have like if the cabin group apology to clem for locking her up.
guest chapter 16 . 3/30/2015
i guess you play lee as a hero because depending on how you lee can be a nice guy or a a#\hole. my lee and my clem would kick them out.
guest chapter 16 . 3/30/2015
i would have love it if this was a option in the game i would kick them every time and i will never invite them in.
guest 52 chapter 16 . 3/10/2015
are going to write about walker attack without the help of the cabin group
z0mb3xor chapter 16 . 1/7/2015
I kind of liked in sort of. Felt bad for Sarah though
NeoTyson chapter 16 . 1/7/2015
Well dang Clem told Rebecca off haha. In a strange way I prefer this over the other ending but probably because of the way you set the story up.
Paradoxilla chapter 16 . 1/7/2015
That part with Sarah made my heart break
WalkingDeadRox chapter 16 . 1/7/2015
Haha, Nice! I am glad that Clementine did let them in but the alternate version is just as good.
Kranon the Deathclaw-Human chapter 16 . 1/7/2015
Wow. I never thought you would make an alternative ending if Clementine had told them to go away.
I wonder how would that story play next.
I hope to see the next chapter soon.
A Writer With Mixed Interests chapter 16 . 1/7/2015
Wow, this is they very definition of an Asshole Clementine playthrough. I'm so glad the other choice won to be honest. But you did a good job like usual.
WalkingDeadRox chapter 15 . 11/6/2014