Reviews for You weren't sure?
Mondschein Psychi chapter 1 . 3/22
OH MY GOD. I WAS SMILING THE ENTIRE TIME, BUT WHEN I REACHED THE MORNING AFTER THEIR TRUE LOVE'S KISS PART I LAUGHED . I'M STILL LAUGHING. NOT JUST BECAUSE IT'S BLOODY FUNNY, ALSO BECAUSE THIS TOTALLY HAPPENED AND NO ONE CAN TELL ME OTHERWISE AND I CAN IMAGINE HENRY, DAVID, RUBY, ROBIN AND REGINA'S SMUG AF EXPRESSIONS AND HOLY SHIT I'M STILL SNORTING. the fluff was so fluffy that even fluff was likewoah there, man, slow down."
loved it. thank you for another snort- but- first- say-aww- till -you -run- out of-breath one shot.
jsalvator94 chapter 1 . 6/5/2016
Okay the transactions at Granny's had me laughing so hard. Other than that it was a really great story.
Lisa1972 chapter 1 . 7/8/2015
*giggle*
psymplemind chapter 1 . 3/20/2015
Cute/sweet :)
Ilovesquidnugget chapter 1 . 2/24/2015
I loved this, but I swear that was an A ending XD
Clairdevries chapter 1 . 2/17/2015
I LOVE THIS SO MUCH! You are an amazing writer, you don't just deliver a story, but you actually make your stories so artistic and it's really refreshing to see that in the fanficion category. Never stop writing!
M chapter 1 . 11/18/2014
Aww. :-)
InMyEyes2014 chapter 1 . 11/9/2014
Cute...I like the pay out. :)
Comeswithaprice97 chapter 1 . 10/2/2014
I love this line "David pockets money from every single person in the diner". Of COURSE he would. This was great!
AmayaBlack chapter 1 . 9/24/2014
This was really good! I had a good laugh at the transactions.
PastOneonta chapter 1 . 9/23/2014
Beautiful and hopeful and at one moment heartbreaking when Killian was afraid. He would wait forever for her but now that she is sure it is just beautiful. Love the betting too!
Synera chapter 1 . 9/20/2014
Love it all! But my favorite part is the gambling at the end.

Syn
twiila1 chapter 1 . 9/19/2014
That was just perfect!
sheynondoah chapter 1 . 9/19/2014
This was so cute! And hot!

That last little bit about the betting makes me so happy. I really want everyone to be talking/betting on Captain Swan. I think that would be hilarious.
Moultipass1 chapter 1 . 9/19/2014
:D :D :D :D That's my face after reading this OS. It was already one of the cutest, funniest, most emotional stories I've ever read, but then the ending sealed the deal, especially with the line about David.
Thanks for writing this, let's hope that's how it goes in the show (a girl can dream, right?)