Reviews for Snowed In
Rae chapter 7 . 3/17
update please!
Guest chapter 7 . 9/23/2016
Please please please please update!
Evil gemini 24 chapter 7 . 11/30/2015
Hilarious. Thanks for the story. Too bad they didn't find 'Snow White'
Guest chapter 4 . 8/10/2015
LOL
Princess Aziza chapter 7 . 1/21/2015
Something tells me that the snowstorm was over around the time they started picking movies. But if I'm wrong, what would they all do if the power went out?
Lunalove25 chapter 7 . 1/2/2015
This is awesome and I need more. That is all (seriously this is too funny)
belovedbrat chapter 7 . 12/24/2014
can't wait to see Killian's reaction to the pirates of the caribbean
Csshipper chapter 7 . 12/24/2014
YAY then a girly movie like the princes bride or the notebook please!
SomeKindOfFan chapter 7 . 12/24/2014
I really loved it!

One point: I don't think Belle is as sweet as you describe her. I mean, she wanted to see the world and become a hero, AND she defeated the yaoguai... The other characters are perfect, though! Really looking forward to Pirates!

And another point (or actually two points): it would be nice if, somewhere in the story, Hook went to the kitchen to fetch something, and someone (Regina? Gold?) said: 'need a hand?' Or if Mary Margatet tripped over something, and someone said: 'apparently the blizzard isn't over yet.' 'Why?' 'Snow is falling...' (I know those are really bad puns, but I'm too lazy ti write my own story and put them in it, so I ask you)
SM1 chapter 7 . 12/23/2014
So will you eventually do snow white and the seven dwaves because that needs to happen. That would be the funniest chapter ever, please pleases please
PirateEyedSwan chapter 7 . 12/23/2014
Omg these r so funny im crying cant wait for the next one.
Neferet25 chapter 7 . 12/23/2014
This was cute, but I was hoping we could see Belle's reaction to Evelyn in the FIRST Mummy movie -"I am proud of what I am - I am a librarian!" You know, one bad-ass bookworm to another!
Nightshade333 chapter 7 . 12/23/2014
Loving this story! :) Update soon!
Grace5231973 chapter 7 . 12/23/2014
I wish people would remember Hook is a villain! I can't wait for him to be the big bad!

I liked the Mummy movies but wasn't too keen on the Pirates of the Caribbean. I am not a pirate fan.
the-4th-Queen-of-Darkness chapter 7 . 12/23/2014
After that, can the movie be Snow White? And they invite the dwarves over? Maybe?