Reviews for Broken Hero
malebron chapter 4 . 11/25/2014
This was an enjoyable read, fast paced from the beginning to the end. I thought it was a good length to read in one go (I don't like long chapters or fics that go on forever). It was a bit confusing having odd, slightly random characters popping up unexpectedly throughout, but I also found that quite funny. I can see the potential for a series of Ron & Daphne adventure stories.
The Ghostly Minion chapter 4 . 10/16/2014
OK, it's finished, and like in real life, frustrating. Yes, it is a decent police procedural, (and your cause for Neville snapping makes perfect sense, even thought they should have gone to Hannah straight away), but these are characters in whom we're invested.

I really looked forward to the backstory you never gave us.

1. Ron And Daphne
2. Harry. I understand his desire to basically retire from life, still. a SO and who? What is Harry's relationship to Hermione? to Ginny?
3. Hermione. What has happened to her in the interum?
4. Ginny, Luna, Hannah

You just leave us with too much unsaid, unspoken. What I am hoping is for more stories and that in them, you will give us some of the details I, at least, really want.

Normally, I'd stick this into my Favorites list. it is a completed story I'd reread. However, I will keep it in favorites, with the WIPs, and tag you. If you post more stories is this setting, I'll read them. If not, I'll delete in two years. I hope I'll not have to.

D. Page Robin
littlebirds chapter 4 . 10/15/2014
Damn. Good thing Draco's a dead eye with a Tomahawk. Wouldn't want to be flinging one of those bad boys astray.

Nice finish.

*applauds*
littlebirds chapter 3 . 10/11/2014
Damn. A true cliffhanger. Now we'll never know why Neville went down that path. That's pretty ballsy, though, killing off your narrator just- boom- like that. Admirable.

Good job.
littlebirds chapter 2 . 10/11/2014
""Bitch, please."

Without another word, he flipped us off and apparated out of the Pub."

...made me laugh out loud. This is certainly a Dark!Neville I could love.

Also, Draco licking the knife was completely over the top, and very funny.
Snarky64 chapter 3 . 10/3/2014
Continuing the break-neck pace, and some interesting twists! Left us on a cliffie there. Looking forward to the next.
Snarky64 chapter 1 . 9/19/2014
Nicely paced, and good start.
Slytherin Studios chapter 1 . 9/18/2014
Nicely done..
The Ghostly Minion chapter 1 . 9/18/2014
OK, that hook will keep me read for a few chapters. However, short-short chapters won't allow for character and plot development, so please update with longer ones.

D. Page Robin
ultimate emperor chapter 1 . 9/18/2014
intresting story! please update soon
Bad Mum chapter 1 . 9/18/2014
Good start. Looking forward to seeing more.
AHighAndLonesomeSound chapter 1 . 9/18/2014