Reviews for Bringing My Brother Home
RenesmeVivio chapter 19 . 10/4
Oooh sounds thrilling can’t wait.
RenesmeVivio chapter 18 . 10/4
... sniff... it’s done HURAAAAAAAAY they won YAAAAAAAAY thanks dear author for this sweet story. Thank you so much for bringing my LittleWing and Babybird home. Awwwwww that was cool.
RenesmeVivio chapter 17 . 10/4
Timmy I take it back you are stupid for not believing your batfamily’s true love for you. Come here you little one come home were you belong.
RenesmeVivio chapter 16 . 10/4
You did soooooo sniff weeeellll poor my Babybird
RenesmeVivio chapter 15 . 10/4
It was a little bit confusing but yeah it all well at the end. Jeez Bats and you still keep saying that you work ALONE which is NOT. You have the biggest bonding team connection line EVER.
RenesmeVivio chapter 14 . 10/4
Those two are the red dynamic of the bats loooooove them. Awwww Jay will save you Timmy like you saved him.
RenesmeVivio chapter 13 . 10/3
From all the members of those BatClan I see that JayBird is the most sane person of the family.
RenesmeVivio chapter 12 . 10/3
Awww Jay come here for hug and oh welcome back LittleWing
RenesmeVivio chapter 11 . 10/3
Hooooly mooooly surprise
RenesmeVivio chapter 10 . 10/3
All I can say Timbo is a gooood actor to hide his secrets from the bats lol way to go.
RenesmeVivio chapter 8 . 10/3
Coooool
RenesmeVivio chapter 7 . 10/3
I hate his parents for their cold attitude towards Timmy. Tim is a good and brace kid to respect and give chances to his parents. Be strong Babybird.
RenesmeVivio chapter 1 . 10/2
It’s Jaaaaay
Absolutely love this story and the sequel. I wish you would write more for this series.
Rehabilitated Sith chapter 18 . 4/5
Ok. So for the most part I really enjoyed this. I loved stalker Jason, I loved Tim’s personality, and Dicks and even Bruce. Poor Alfred didn’t get enough limelight. Now the part that I had the most trouble with was the solving of Jason’s madness. I had no problem with the idea of the Pitt causing an exaggerated reaction to Joker being alive but the simple antidote seemed a little too easy. I would have liked a little more talking him down while he is taking the antidote and letting reason and love help him come to terms with it all. Some counseling and family time and maybe he still struggles with anger on occasion just not the homicidal kind. I like that Jason saw the signs first, I feel like as a street kid he would have been more attuned to the symptoms. Overall a very nice job and I do look forward to the sequel.