Reviews for Rain Boots
Salovi chapter 1 . 3/7/2015
Sad, but so good!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/3/2014
Just found this story. Very sad, but very good. You're a great writer.
ImpassionedWriter chapter 1 . 9/21/2014
Owch. Unh... That was painful to read DX My heart literally squeezed in my chest and I was thinking, "Don't be dead, don't be dead... Oh, shoot." But that, I think, made it wonderful. :) GREAT job!
deanandjo4ever1 chapter 1 . 9/19/2014
Beautiful loved it
untapdtreasure chapter 1 . 9/19/2014
I'm crying. This was so very unfair. Not only did you kill Daryl and cause my Carol pain, but you used Judith to inflict that pain even deeper. damn it. I don't like you very much right now. but yes, i do because it takes a special kind of writer to do this to me. and lady, you be special.
spygrrl99 chapter 1 . 9/19/2014
Oh god the feels...this broke my heart into a million zillion pieces. I am a puddle of sobs now, TYVM.

But it was damn good writing, too.
In All The Chaos chapter 1 . 9/19/2014
WHAT IS THIS? What are you going to do a drabble series in which you kill all of the things I love one by one now?!
Janne Doe chapter 1 . 9/19/2014
THE CAPTAIN DID NOT GIVE YOU PERMISSION TO BREAK HER HEART!
DaisyG80 chapter 1 . 9/18/2014
This is so sad...but wonderful at the same time. Thank you - I love it :)
Emma Kellog chapter 1 . 9/18/2014
Ugh-that totally hit me in the feels. I think the reason Daryl death fics hit so strongly is because they just feel so wrong. He feels like a constant in this new world. It's crazy and gone to shit, but Daryl will always be there. The lack of his presence is upsetting. In contrast, I love the fond way Judith holds on to her rain boots. She may not have been his daughter, but he loved her like family all the same. It's an emotional piece of writing. Thank you for sharing.
Karouyamisaki chapter 1 . 9/18/2014
Why do you hurt me this way?