Reviews for Counting Kisses
TheatreLover3 chapter 1 . 4/26
This is the best! I have always loved Mary and Chris
Zuzu's Petals chapter 1 . 4/30/2017
Two and a half years later I found this fic. Very well done! This is what should have happened on the show. Bravo! I'll reread this when I want some nostalgic Chris/Mary warm and fuzzies.
MarJan53 chapter 1 . 4/29/2015
I knew that as soon as Mary dropped Vin would shoot I loved the fact that Chris got out of their own way and finally got together
jmeade chapter 1 . 2/27/2015
Love this! I was always rooting for Chris and Mary!
PsychedelicCowgirl chapter 1 . 10/15/2014
Thank you so much for posting this! I love how you have pieced all this together, especially how you dealt with Ella. Chris and Mary just belong together and you made it all happen very well.
MagSevenAdventur chapter 1 . 10/6/2014
Wow! Wasn't sure what to expect when I started this, but I have to say, what a find! So beautifully written and true to character. You brought them to life and gave us all the missing details that just make sense for Mary and Chris. Thanks for sharing
Claude chapter 1 . 10/3/2014
Wonderful
Finally a longer story for Chris and Mary
Do you have more?
Diggedydog chapter 1 . 9/28/2014
Type your review here...
AlwayzOlicity chapter 1 . 9/23/2014
Well, It's been awhile since I been to this section and was surprised to see a Chris/Mary story on here. I never understood why no one ever liked these two or Mary for that matter. I have to say I loved reading this. Great job! Hope there will be more. You make me want to go back and watch it.
conundrums4ever chapter 1 . 9/19/2014
Loved this and then read Ghosts and loved that also. I thought you did a wonderful job portraying the Chris/Mary relationship. Very true to character and something I would have loved to have seen on the show. I would love to see you write more along this vein. I always thought that Chris and Mary were very well matched and would have really enjoyed watching their relationship progress.
donna14 chapter 1 . 9/19/2014
This story was beautifully done. I loved it. I am so glad that you wrote this story about this great couple! I just reread Ghosts...again...and am so happy!
chris aka niteow chapter 1 . 9/18/2014
I loved it! - I know a lot of folks just despised Mary, but I always hoped Chris would open his eyes and see what a good, strong woman she was - maybe if the series had continued, but we'll never know