Reviews for Hate (Another Four Letter Word for Love)
not wrong just misguided chapter 1 . 3/7/2021
Ah malfoy
cshen.julienne chapter 1 . 4/8/2018
Hahhahahah ONly Draco Malfoy LOL
Margaret J chapter 1 . 6/22/2017
That was adorable
GummybearFangirl2 chapter 1 . 5/6/2017
You guys are both smart enough for each other
hpfan addict chapter 1 . 6/23/2015
'Cute,' that's another four letter word! And a great one to describe this drabble!
Nice! ‹—«(Another one!) Cheers!;-)
delicatecherry chapter 1 . 10/3/2014
:) This was fun to read.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/25/2014
loved it thank you
roon0 chapter 1 . 9/20/2014
Wonderful.
eterna-romantica03 chapter 1 . 9/20/2014
A little something with a lot of meaning behind it. The distance between hate and love is rather insignificant. Yet, as small as it is, it means one is willing to jump over the other side (love) and risk everything. No risk, no gain. Lovely one shot. I liked your Draco. In character but at least I don't want to slap him over the head. Hugs
HistoryISculture chapter 1 . 9/19/2014
I love it! :D
FallenStar22 chapter 1 . 9/19/2014
When I saw the title I immediately thought of four letter words worse than hate and thought that there was no way anyone would think that too, but you did! I felt such a sense of relief that someone else sees hate in the same way that I do, especially as I also believe you have to love someone to hate them.
I think you could have developed on that a little more, not sure if you had a word limit, but the end came quickly and I felt like I could read more on how he loved and hated her and how they weren't detached emotions.
ctc chapter 1 . 9/19/2014
hhhmmmm indeed!
thunder2010 chapter 1 . 9/19/2014
Haha I enjoyed this cute little story
Penguin-Reader96 chapter 1 . 9/19/2014
Hahahahaha smart Draco.. There is a fine line between hate and love and passion is tap dancing on that line.
Rose Davis chapter 1 . 9/18/2014
I really liked this it gave me a new insight about that four letter word.