Reviews for Bid Time Return
Ambaire chapter 20 . 5/28
Good story. Thank you for writing this.
Anon chapter 20 . 4/7
Great story! I think you handled characters of both Obi-Wan and Padmé spot on! I actually felt their romance was very realistic in this story and did not compromise the plot. Bravo!
KMH1 chapter 1 . 2/7
Oh no! I haven't been on your page in awhile and I see that you are starting Star Wars fandom. Do you know how dangerous that is? ;) I love your work and now many hours of reading shall follow. Already, your characters have become more real and I'm so excited to read more. Thank you so much for sharing your talent. Truly, you are incredible! :) Pride and Prejudice and Star Wars (I like Buffy too, but I haven't watched it in years)- you are now one of my favorite people. ;)
lucel18 chapter 20 . 1/16
Beautifully written! I looooooove what you have done with these characters. It makes me happy and content and eager to read more of your works. Thank you!
lucel18 chapter 19 . 1/16
This is the kind of love Padme deserve...His respect for her and her decisions on matters that cause him concern..
lucel18 chapter 18 . 1/16
He is so understanding! Love his unselfish, unconditional love for her.
lucel18 chapter 17 . 1/16
Yes! I wish this happened in canon.
lucel18 chapter 16 . 1/16
I appreciate the missing scenes in ROTS like Obi-wan's plea to Padme not to marry Anakin who confused attachment with love, which is an interesting concept used in this fic, the difference between the two. Also, Padme's realization about Anakin's love versus Obi-wan's love for her. The suspense until Obi-wan arrives before Palpatine was very well-written. I feel goosebumps at Palpatine's words to Obi-wan. Thank you!
lucel18 chapter 15 . 1/16
Beautiful confession by Obi-wan! I'd swoon...Anakin, who? Padme should say. Lol!
lucel18 chapter 14 . 1/16
AWWWWWWWWWW... Obi-wan is truly one of the best Jedi and men in SW...even better here in your fic. Thank you!
lucel18 chapter 13 . 1/16
I'm glad Obidala kept in touch. I'm nervous about Anakin being near Palpatine though.
lucel18 chapter 12 . 1/16
I'm loving the changes to this new future...With Qui-gon still well and alive along with Shmi... Im really looking forward to Padme falling for Obi-wan instead of Anakin.
lucel18 chapter 11 . 1/16
Interesting & new set of events..
lucel18 chapter 10 . 1/16
Your portrayal of Obidala's friendship is perfect...i can picture moments like this one between them..
lucel18 chapter 9 . 1/16
I love Obi-wan's caress on Padme's hand for reassurance...it makes me giddy..lol..