Reviews for Message to the Future
uffauffauffa chapter 1 . 11/20/2017
I hate imprinting, I do not love couple Sam more Emily. It was not supposed to end with, LEAH's story with him. It's all so false and hypocritical. Looking at Embry's kindness and understanding would be nice to see him in the end he trying to woo LEAH and warm the girl's heart again. With a stranger it would be more difficult to keep the Quileute secrets.
Sorry the bad translation.
uffauffauffa chapter 1 . 11/20/2017
Hello. I read Twilight in 2013 in the library. I fell in love with LEAH and I took the saga books only for her... and then the official guide to the saga. And the movies: Eclipse, Breaking Dawn 1 and 2. I agree with "midnightsolitaire". I also believe that Sam still loves LEAH, despite the imprinting and the past years away from her. The magic of the wolves has not yet won Sam's feelings towards LEAH.
Your story is so beautiful, but there is so much sadness. A bittersweet story with LEAH who eventually decides to move forward for the good of everyone and herself. The greeting od LEAH to Emily, in that little greeting you see all LEAH love for Emily. Sam's embrace towards LEAH ... her latest greeting is for the woman she loved a lot and who continues to love. With that "hi", maybe he still hopes to see her one day. Maybe serene and happy even if not with him.
midnightsolitaire chapter 1 . 2/5/2016
This made me cry T.T when they came face-to-face with each other, and when Sam hugged her, my tears just welled up in my eyes :'( The tape recording was heartbreaking. How could they ever know that their relationship would change, and not because they simply fell out of love, but because of some stupid supernatural destiny crap aka imprinting.

Ugh, Sam and Leah's story is really so heartbreaking for me. I feel so sorry for Leah, she doesn't deserve such hurt in her life. And even though Sam imprinted on Emily and 'loves' her, I still feel that he's a prisoner of this whole meant-to-be thing. I still and firmly believe that if it had not been for this wolf imprinting, even though he's 'destined' for Emily, his love will always belong to Leah.
brankel1 chapter 1 . 9/21/2014
Love it.
hgmsnoopy chapter 1 . 9/20/2014
Bittersweet but lovely. I like to see Leah getting closure for herself.
Inosolan chapter 1 . 9/19/2014
Beautiful. I love the idea of Leah making peace with her past and stepping into her future.