Reviews for Save Me From the Dark
KaggyAlucardSesh chapter 7 . 11/14/2010
please update soon also are you going to do a plot twist by having kags father come back or something like that?
Hime-Kagome Higurashi chapter 7 . 3/9/2006
What did Sesshomaru want to do with Kagome in the 'week'?Update soon._
cathy chapter 7 . 2/28/2005
hey love it. but whats the deal hear u haven't updated in a long time. So hurry and make a new chapter. gtg
kittycat chapter 7 . 11/1/2004
hey love your story but you hven't been updating the story in a while. So please hurry up and update !

Later
Silver chapter 7 . 9/22/2004
*Whimpers pitifully* Are you EVER going to update?

Silver
jogwfgg chapter 7 . 9/18/2004
hey i love ur story but plase please please update ur story before I like beat u down with my purses. lol

I'm just joking

just hurry and make a new chapter before I cry

got to go

bye
Scarlette Beauty chapter 7 . 9/8/2004
OMFG! This is good, i think its funny how they truned down Inu for Sesshou! he's cooler anyway, but seriously please update soon, as possible! I understand you!

JA Ne
cathy chapter 7 . 8/21/2004
Hey I keep re-reading your story over and over again and you still have not up-dated your story yet. WHY!

lol

But please please please up-date your story before I go crazy. If you don't I'll cry or something I don't know.

lol

O well Just please hurry and up-date your story

well talk to you later

bye
cathy chapter 7 . 8/15/2004
hey i loved the story i read like the whole thing in 20 min's. It was that good, well just wanted to tell you that so hurry and up dated for i can find out what happenes next.
Sesshomaru's Goddess chapter 7 . 2/23/2004
Please update! This is really good! I love this story and I can't wait for Kagome to have to repay Sesshomaru! Please update! I want to know what happens next!
0-Silver Goddess-0 chapter 7 . 12/24/2003
i like! plz continue!
Silently.Lost chapter 7 . 12/15/2003
great chapter and great story so far hope the next is up soon -
Kagome chapter 7 . 11/30/2003
I really love this story some how all this depressing stuff reminds me of me cause well i can be really depressing and i like to make others happy rather then myself lol .' well hope you continue as soon as you can no need to rush though i'll be waiting patiently _
From,