Reviews for Extraordinary
amy.campbell.378199 chapter 70 . 11/30/2018
Wonderful story and I am glad your wrote a sequel
Susan chapter 70 . 11/8/2018
Thank you for writing this chapters it made me cry and it made me laugh i really enjoy it much love i had to read all the chapters before i post a revie w for you thank you again
Lenasunflower chapter 70 . 9/24/2018
I Absolutely Love this Story ! I can't wait to read the sequel

Thank You for the time effort and energy you put into this and All of your stories :-) :-) :-) :-)
Guest chapter 24 . 9/15/2018
Her anxiety about her hair is cured by Christian just like her touching his chest. They are each others therapy.
VKmangalover4ever chapter 69 . 8/29/2018
I absolutely love this story I've read it multiple times but just a little edit for you Henry's kids would be Ana's cousins instead of nieces and nephews. Ana would be Henry's niece. But I still absolutely love this story and more than likely read it several times more.
Pleasingjennifer chapter 66 . 7/22/2018
The one thing sad about this story its almost done and i am bummed . I think its such a good story !
Pleasingjennifer chapter 62 . 7/22/2018
I hope the broom stick takes Carla far far away !
Pleasingjennifer chapter 60 . 7/22/2018
Every one should get a wake up call like that ! For all the control Christian has he makes up for in his love for Anna
Pleasingjennifer chapter 53 . 7/21/2018
Big big changes a brewing... I love this story
Pleasingjennifer chapter 52 . 7/21/2018
Please keep this going ... So good and intense
Pleasingjennifer chapter 49 . 7/21/2018
I know i am not much of annalist of story's but i just write what i feel . I love how you put all these twists and turns into your story . I am loving your idea and how it flows ...
Pleasingjennifer chapter 44 . 7/20/2018
Just my opinion is this is the best chapter. Anna has more hope and love and her own family .
Pleasingjennifer chapter 43 . 7/19/2018
Thank you thank you for giving Anna some Grand parents and can that Carla ever die fast enough she ash...
Pleasingjennifer chapter 39 . 7/19/2018
I love how Christian followed Elliot's advice .. I love how you put everyone in the wright place
Pleasingjennifer chapter 31 . 7/17/2018
Ya for Mamma Bear Grace ! I wish she would have put a foot up Carrick Butt but that is not her style..
2,553 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »