Reviews for When Love and Hate Collide
Aaliyah chapter 4 . 8/29/2005
um... where have u been plz u got ma readin so please reivew! Aaliyah
fruitpunch676 chapter 1 . 8/10/2005
this is really only your first fic? i would have never guessed. you're a very good writer. keep up the good work.
padme101 chapter 4 . 12/4/2004
i liked it plz update soon!
Huntress Kagome chapter 2 . 2/8/2004
Great story I dont really have that much time today but I'll try to read some more later. Hey and please read and review my stories as you can see if you do read them I'm really low on reviews well actually i have none
Sam chapter 4 . 11/26/2003
Your story is SO good! It is really interesting, and I can wait to read more. You HAVE to update as soon as you can! I'll be looking! JA! :)
Sesshysgirl06 chapter 4 . 6/25/2003
you have to finish this story. it's naraku right?

well inuyasha and kagome need to find a way to beat the 'mysterious' guy soon.
inuchik chapter 4 . 4/29/2003
Inu is so cute!

please email me when u update this story too! It is really good!

thanx,

*inuchik*
Jigoku Hikari chapter 4 . 3/16/2003
Wen r u going 2 update? Pleze update soon!
Pinky-cat chapter 1 . 3/6/2003
very cool fic, hope u write on soon
kitty demon chapter 4 . 2/21/2003
HI! you said in that other story Once and again that i could give you a character to kill kikyo DIE KIKYO! DIE! DIE! DIE!, when do you want her/him? THIS STORY ROCKS! it was funny to read about miroku hitting on kagome and inuyasha getting jealous why didn't sango get more mad?
Madwren chapter 4 . 1/31/2003
Hey loved your story! did inuyasha get really drunk? _ well keep up the good work! i love your stories!

thanks

madwren
Terra Midi chapter 4 . 1/29/2003
ooooh. This could be interesting...
Geminidragon chapter 4 . 1/20/2003
Another great chapter Jodie-chan! I want to know what Naraku is going to do so PLZ hurry with the next chapter THANX!
Charlotte Havok chapter 3 . 1/17/2003
i'm surprised that you haven't get more review, this fic is great c'mon continue with the story i can't wait. HURRY HURRY HURRY!
Geminidragon chapter 3 . 1/17/2003
Hey I just read chap 3 cause my computer was acting up and it's about 1134 so another great chapp and thanx for teh info on the magma! PLZ come out with the next chap soon!