Reviews for Rise Above It
The Horsemen's Commander chapter 3 . 6/5
I’m really enjoying this story! I love the direction you’re taking Harry. Can’t wait for more!
Cassandra30 chapter 3 . 5/2
Excellent! Is there more to the story?
Cassandra30 chapter 2 . 5/2
Excellent supposition, Minerva. Hopefully there will be an investigation.
Cassandra30 chapter 1 . 5/2
Awesome A/N at the end! Truly great story so far!
syed chapter 3 . 4/28
What if instead of simply replacing binns, they get the other school ghosts to offer talks, possibly invite outside speakers. At least it would expand the range of the history lectures. In a story, instead of getting the ghost replaced with another teacher, they did a forced exorcism, to lay him to rest. To be fair as he is already dead, it would not be murder.

I always liked the idea of a Hogwarts PTA. Parents evenings and possibly weekends. Using parent volanteers to augement classes, would let Minerva by pass the headmaster in hiring.
Penny is wise chapter 3 . 4/28
Awesome story so far. Looking forward to see where you take this.
LadyB3lla chapter 1 . 9/4/2017
I know this hasnt been updated in a while but Im hopefully you may return to it someday. Im loving this story and they way you are building the characters. I truly hope to see it finished.
Miss Millie chapter 3 . 5/20/2017
Hello,
I really liked your story, I'm not one to say you got this wrong or why didn't you do it like the original story? I'm only frustrated if I get halfway and find out its not a H&G story! I'm such a fan. I just don't want to wast my time on other ships or gay Harry!or female Harrys! I have so little time to read, so why wast it! I'm sure othe, story's are good too, but thanks for the ride I would love to read about the other years if you write them. Good luck with all you do.
Rose099 chapter 3 . 5/6/2017
Update
BlossomMM00 chapter 3 . 5/5/2017
I absolutely love this story line, maybe even better than the original.
nayin1704 chapter 3 . 12/5/2016
Looking forward to your update
nayin1704 chapter 2 . 12/5/2016
Oh love the prank and I'm so mad at the prat Ron and the hateful annoying bookworm
nayin1704 chapter 1 . 12/5/2016
Love stories where Harry and Ginny started their friendship early. I'm loving this more 'coz it seems you don't like the hateful annoying bookworm too
stars90 chapter 3 . 8/1/2016
This is great work. I love the story you're building and what you're doing with all of the characters. Please, I'd love to see where you take this.
SarahOlivier chapter 1 . 7/15/2016
I agree with Ron and Hermione. They are not good friends A real friend would encourage you to do better and wouldn't get mad if you do good, a real friend would let you have more friends and wouldn't get jealous. A real friend would believe you and wouldn't be a jerk about it.