Reviews for Good Deeds
That was so adorable!
Lilly-Belle chapter 1 . 12/16/2015
Absolutely precious
takedigi chapter 1 . 12/4/2015
It's a wonderful story. I liked it a lot. Jellal and Erza are so adorable. Ultear is fun. Gray as always so childish. Ur is a great mother.

Indeed, the Council has maintained the balance, but didn't prevent the tragedies that happened for years. Deliora, R-System, Grimoire Heart, Brain (and the birth of Oracion Seis). I only like several members. Yajima, Org (I liked how he changed his mind about Fairy Tail), Belno.

I liked the plot of this story. That is Fairy Tail.
The Silver Tongued Alpha chapter 1 . 10/17/2015
OH MY GOODNESS YESSS! It was awesome! See at first I was hesitant about the alternate universe but now? I can go back and read all the ones I passed! I'd like to read about Jellal's first time Discovering his powers in the AU if you hadn't already written one. But I think I'm more than positive I have. But anyways I loved this! Absolutely positively.
PrincessArien chapter 1 . 6/7/2015
This is the kind of story that I've been looking for forever :D I've noticed a distinctive lack of taking the Tower of Heaven storyline and Erza's backstory down a different path in all of the fics I've seen where it's come up or been part of the story, I'm glad I finally found this one, especially since it was so adorable and it had a better/brighter future for Ultear as well. I don't think any of the characters really felt OOC at all given their AU circumstances. They all felt like how I think they would have developed had their pasts all been brighter and less unfortunate. And this was a pretty funny little story too, the line about Porlyusica amputating Jellal's leg out of spite really cracked me up more than it should have, especially since that is something I can completely see Porlyusica at least threatening XD
Kacy Myth chapter 1 . 5/24/2015
That was simply adorable! I loved it! _
Guest chapter 1 . 5/24/2015
new chapter? congrats on keeping them in character :-)
Guest chapter 1 . 5/1/2015
i love your works!
27kirune12 chapter 1 . 1/23/2015
Yes yes yes yes yes YES! AND MORE YAAASSSS!

I'VE ALWAYS WANTED TO READ FICTION WHERE JELLY-BABY WOULDN'T BE POSSESED BY ULTEAR!

Plleeeeease update! This is very promising! I can't wait to see Jelly-baby developing his magic!

And oh! How adorable can he get? I was tempted to wrap him up in a bubble wrap and hide him from the world O_O
FairiesInOurHearts chapter 1 . 1/7/2015
This AU is great! I wish things really worked out that way...
AnythingFanfiction13 chapter 1 . 1/2/2015
I would love it so much if you could expand it! (But obviously do what ever you think is right for your story, I just love the way you write Erza and Jellal as kids and the way you make Ultear interact with them)
sabrina-luna-potter chapter 1 . 11/10/2014
I love that idea. Could I possibly use that in a later story of mine? I would give you credit, of course.
Scorus chapter 1 . 10/21/2014
It's fluffy X3
awww I love it so much X3
lili2865 chapter 1 . 9/26/2014
more... i love the you cant cut...
purpleswans chapter 1 . 9/24/2014
It's so adorable! I love matchmaker Ultear.