Reviews for The Snake, the Dragon and the Darkness
Bumblebee transformer lover chapter 13 . 1/26/2013
Update please
Mz Luna Potter chapter 13 . 10/13/2011
great story. wish u would continue it.
PrinzessTinkerbell29 chapter 13 . 9/13/2010
deviousdoornobs chapter 13 . 3/2/2010
I like your story, and plotline a lot, but there is one thing that confuses me. In chapter seven Harry and Draco call Lupin a "filthy werewolf" and a "thing", yet in chapter twelve you say that Lupin is Draco's godfather and helped instruct him in the dark arts. Could you please explain what's going on?
CrayonsPink chapter 13 . 9/24/2008
This is brilliant story! I love it! Please, update soon!
udsakf chapter 6 . 3/31/2008
This was the gayest thing ever ok haryy and Draco u bitch
Misplaced Angel chapter 10 . 10/12/2006
fabulous, update soon
zafaran chapter 13 . 7/13/2006
Wow. This is definitely a twisted variation on the Harry Potter universe. Well constructed so far and very interesting. I hope your muse and schedule will allow you to write and post more chapters sometime soon. Keep up the good work. Zafaran
Panthers of darkness16 chapter 13 . 6/23/2006
it was very good please update soon
SLNS chapter 13 . 6/1/2006
Please please continue this. And soon.
kari2500 chapter 13 . 3/11/2006
this is much better written. i see you have improved your writing skills. i also see that you seem to have a knack for writing intriguing yet unfinished stories. a shame really. i mean, how can you write such interesting original stories and not finish them? *pouts*

well anyway, this is another wonderfull story. not as many twists as the other, but it definatly has some interesting unforeseened twists of its own.

i was intriguied with the idea of the snake, the dragon, and the darkness. names of which suits them quite well, i believe. i also like that they're all together. it is quite... sexy that is. indeed.

i loved the beginning. oh it was hilarious really. i loved the way his mind works now. so deliciously evil and sinister. so slytherin, which is a given considering he is the heir.

i never felt such satisfaction untill i read this fic. it really was wonderfull the way he treated everyone like crap. specifically the mud-blood and the weasel. they most certainly deserved it. *grins evilly* strange... i never slide into this specific mood unless someone mentions blood. i always thought this mood was in association to my obsession with blood. turns out this mood is just my madness. *laughs hesterically* how ironic. it seems i will just have to use that knowledge to my advantage, and make some alterations on my mask. it would do me no good if those fools suspect me. *sighs* it would be nice if i could just cut them up and torture them a bit. but it would do. i doubt it will fit the persona my mask displays. how... unfortunate, they get to live... just for a little while longer that is.

i dearly like this fic, and all the sin and insanity that ensues. again, a shame you havent finished this fic. a damn shame indeed, i am quite fond of it now. and for some reason all i can think about is scarlet warm delicious blood at the moment. *licks lips* silly me, i getting myself all thirsty.

well, anyway, as you already know, i love this fic as well. again, i wish desperatly for you to continue it, but theres no need for hope. i mean, if one hopes, those hopes will be cruelly crushed coldly. its best to have low expectations so one does not get dissapointed when they realize the truth. i dont really expect you to continue any of your fics really, but it would be nice if you did. it will give me quite a shock, i believe.

Well, Ja ne~

Kit89 chapter 13 . 1/3/2006
great! please update soon!
Kit89 chapter 12 . 12/12/2005
FABULOUS! can't wait for the next chapter! PLEASE update soon!

potterlady chapter 13 . 7/3/2005
hey u

wow i like, i like hehe i do rather like harry in leather *has a dreamy look on her face* lol i cannot wait to see or rather read there looks on the grffs. faces when they figger it all out hahaha ah well.

better keep reading!

creaturesanctuary chapter 13 . 4/30/2005
oh pooie i get to the last chapter to realize it isnt the last chapter its far from it no you have to update wait are you even still on hope you are cause its really really good

love everyone especially when theyre all evil