Reviews for Code Geass: Lelouch of the Rebellion R-eset
Wheel0fDawn chapter 33 . 1/14
kinda feels like C. just makes things pretty convoluted and confusing.. he funny as hell, but kinda scrambling..
Wheel0fDawn chapter 18 . 1/14
I dunno about Rai.. but I'd wanna see Alice and Nunnally paired... though I'm just a women who likes cute yuri...Rai and Shirley?
frostynips chapter 18 . 12/31/2020
The hyena mask thing was funny the first time but it quickly became stale.
MokutekiSato chapter 4 . 12/4/2020
Great chapter, and interesting story.
However, I do feel that some parts were for lack of a better term: Cringy. I like we're this is going but the "bite me witch" comment didn't feel like something Lelouch would say also C.C's baka moment. Unless that's what you were going for just some crack before you got to into it then fair enough.
Aarik Wrath chapter 22 . 9/19/2020
Hmmm?

Contrary to fandom opinion, each of the Emperor's wives gets a unique participle, and the wives middle section is passed down to their children, with the participle passing down female lines.

Kallen ? Britannia.

None of Lelouch's children or wives would inherit the Vi Britannia name, just like none of Charles children inherited the Zi Britannia name.

Nunnally would be the one to continue Vi Britannia as a royal line. (Assuming she has kids)

Of course, we don't know anything about how participles' are picked, so...

Kallen Ko Britannia? Kallen Va Britannia? I'm partial to Ko because it keeps part of her maiden name.

She'd get her own unique name that would pass down to her kids.

For that particular branch, Vi Britannia ends with Lelouch.
Aarik Wrath chapter 16 . 9/19/2020
Being Honest, the Hannya mask thing annoys me.

It doesn't work in a CG story.

It just clashes with the tone of everything else, like a mistroke in a painting.

It's also kinda odd seeing Kallen afraid of literally anything involving violence, even the F.L.E.I.J.A. didn't do much to bother her, it was interpersonal things that she couldn't deal with.

It works in Sekirei because Sekirei are ultimately just lovestruck teenagers, all but the worst of them are soft as feather down, so them being easily flustered and scared in spite of their powers is hilarious.

Terrorists living in an occupied country? Kallen, the clearly crowned strongest pilot in the world (over Suzaku's fake dead body. Hell according to Lelouch, by the rights of succession, it's Klingon rules, so Kallen is the new Knight of Zero from killing the old one.)? It just gets weird and stops being funny.
Guest chapter 39 . 8/26/2020
I wish this story was cannon
Guest chapter 1 . 8/23/2020
i like how right under the quote at the end a trump ad is on my page XD
Rainbine208 chapter 15 . 8/9/2020
Either make your use of Japanese consistent or don't use it at all, because it just breaks immersion.
Rainbine208 chapter 4 . 8/8/2020
It's either Zabuza from Naruto, or Miya from Sekirei, from what I know.
Staria's Light chapter 38 . 7/25/2020
Oh yeah, I'm sorry for the extra review but I just remembered. So uh, did the Geass command of 'Live' passed over to Suzaku's parallel self when his memories got back or did Lelouch just gave him the order for good measure? I'm not entirely sure and I tend to nitpick sometimes so... Sorry.
Staria's Light chapter 39 . 7/25/2020
First thing first, the plot can get really really messy and convoluted though after some thinking, it fits into place. Too much can be tough too but you handle it better than most. That's really my only complaint besides Alice. Gods, she feels like Suzaku when he's screaming about capturing Zero for Nunnally and Lelouch's sakes and everything that makes me wanna... Punch her in the face. (Then again, I didn't had the time to read all the material. I did read, more or less. So I know C. Didn't know Rai though.) Alternate universe means fun. I have to admit, I'm curious on Renya. (Seriously, how do anyone keep track? Heck, wasn't there Julius Kingsley who is somehow a person by himself and not Lelouch? So like, he doesn't have mental instability? HOW IN THE WORLD DO YOU KEEP TRACK!)

Second, you know how to do humour well. Some responses are a bit too similar and not very varied but that's perfectly fine. It made me burst out laughing genuinely. I especially love the Tamaki shut up moments, bring everyone out for dinner moment and the attachment to their Knightmares moments, Confessing to Tohdoh though, pfft.

Third, Mao got rekt. I don't even remember the Japanese guy and the Chinese Federation. (And I just watched the series a week ago.) He was... How do I say it? Completely irrelevant. I keep wondering when did Euphie even confess to him. Was it Kamine Island? Only to find out it was here, lol.

Fourth, the extra lore is killing my head but I'm dealing with it as I go.

Fifth, i see you have a lot of hiatus. Makes sense. Life, duties, work, being sick and HANDLING THIS CONVOLUTED STORYLINE THAT IS ALMOST AS BAD AS KINGDOM HEARTS! I get it and I'm used to waiting (good stories are always like this. Some doesn't even come back. Flaming or work, humans just doesn't give à person à break.) Not to mention, coronavirus ! Everything's a mess!

Well, anyway. Good writing, good control and rather intriguing plot. Thanks for the read and I hope this actually comes back one day cause it's good enough that I already reread this three times. Shall I beg? I'm used to begging and waiting. Please and thank you!
HolyKnight5 chapter 39 . 7/15/2020
Waiting for the next one here...
DarkFusion chapter 5 . 6/19/2020
Okay, this is an interesting take on Lelouch getting another chance while also being able to bring whoever he wants into the fold with memories of what happened in canon. I'll definitely be checking out more chapters of this fic.
IS6A6E chapter 39 . 6/19/2020
So the guy that knows about the Alternate world is cannon. Who could that possibly be?
Also when are you gonna update!
1,644 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »