Reviews for Butterfly Kisses
JustAnotherDCfan chapter 1 . 2/1
I have tears in my eyes! I love this story!
ShinichiIsHot chapter 1 . 7/29/2013
skdc8595 chapter 1 . 5/6/2013
TEARS! Ah, so nice!
tsttoain chapter 1 . 9/7/2012
Hah, look what I found ;) :) It's definitely noticable that this one's a bit older than the Victorious ones, but I still love it xD. And that so would be possible to happen...Though I don't think that Kogoro dislikes Shinichi that much, (at least really deep down).
Also one year as Conan, yeah right, scoff xD There are at least 2 Valentine episodes that I know of and I don't know how many Christmas ones xD
But anyway yay for Shinichi and Ran getting married :)
Guest chapter 1 . 6/28/2012
Hay lắm !
midnightsolitaire chapter 1 . 2/5/2011
*speechless* KYAAAAAAHHHHHHHH! This a wonderfully made story! KYAAHHH! I started to cry when I read this line:

Ran attempted a smile. "I saw you sleeping on the couch last night." she replied softly. "And I remembered how when I was little, I used to sleep here. And I thought that since this would be my last night here—" her voice trailed off.

Kyaahh! I was really touched and kinda sad. Yeah, that was really the last night. It must be hard for Kogoro to let go of his daughter and give him to someone else after they had been together for almost all of his child's life

And also this line:

Kogoro shook his head. "I already had you to myself for fifteen years, Ran. In that time, I know that you take care of me more than I take care of you. I also know that you chose to live with me because I need looking after. And now, it's high time that someone takes care of you. Even if I don't like him, he will be the one to make you happy. And I want you to be happy, Ran."

"I wouldn't give you to anyone less than the very best." Mouri whispered.

And most especially this last line:

"Good bye my princess. Thank you for grazing my life with your presence." Mouri sighed as continued to stare at the vehicle that had long departed from his sight. "And if he ever makes you cry, I'll take you back. I'll kill him first, and then I'll take you back."

Kyaahhh! I'm really touched with that! Haha! Sorry for the blabber, I just LOVE your story. Very touching and sweet! Great job!
Questionable Answers chapter 1 . 9/24/2009
awe... you made me fair!
Miyano Ran chapter 1 . 5/5/2008
Aww...that was really a sweet father and daughter fic! Very nice! Except, I didn't like Sonoko's attitude of joking around in the time when Ran went missing, she's a really terrible friend! She wasn't even half concerned! I didn't likethepart where Ran didn't want to marry Shinichi because she dreamt that her father was in trouble and Shinichi won't let her go! I hated that part! I mean, Shinichi's not bad! Of course, if that really DID happen, I'm sure Shinichi will save Kogoro and will let Ran be with him! I mean, c'mon, he is Ran's father! I'm sure that Shinichi's not THAT selfish! And, I don't like also Ran using the term "daddy" it was too childish, she should use the term "dad" instead, only children use the word "daddy" and besides, that sounds like a spoiled brat said it. But, it was fairly a good story! I hope you don't mind my critisism, keep writing!
cabbage-for-the-people chapter 1 . 2/27/2008
this made me cry... :( I love this song. It was very appropriate for this fic. :)
Mat49324 chapter 1 . 7/28/2007
Awesome! That's all I can say. I've heard the song many times, and I don't really like it, but I DO like this fic. So, I gotta give you a ton of credit for thinking this up.

yuna sakura chapter 1 . 4/28/2007
this made me cry... well, seriously.
Animefangirl2007 chapter 1 . 4/7/2007
so cute! :)
fireblazie chapter 1 . 5/24/2005
LOL, that's sweet. Sometimes, we fail to realize that Kogoro is still a _dad_, and that he's extremely protective of Ran. It was such a cute story. I loved it. )
Gabsterz chapter 1 . 10/17/2004
This story made me cry so much. It had a huge impact on me and I don't know why, I'm not even married. So touching It's amazing so beautiful words can't even describe it. Please continue and write more.
Ieyre chapter 1 . 8/18/2004
VERY CUTE! I liked it a lot _.