Reviews for Lovers Revealed
Dark King chapter 1 . 12/3/2008
you have to, have to continue this...its just so great
hessan chapter 1 . 2/14/2008
I know that you wrote one of your sequels, but are you still planning on writing the others?
Anime Destiny chapter 1 . 8/30/2006
Your sequel is very well done and written with few errors. I usually think it would take a little time for Ryoko and Ayeka (especially Ryoko) to overcome their loss of gaining Tenchi's heart but it looks like that they will eventually recover. Nobuyuki/Washa was a surprise but you had done a good job on getting them together even though it was a little rushed. When Nobuyuki express Kiyone express Kiyone similar to Achika, I had strong thoughts on them deserving to be together.

If you are having a difficult time on making your third fic I got an idea that could lead to Tenchi proposing to Kiyone. Let's say that Kiyone and Tenchi are dating for eight to ten months. While spending their day cuddling up romantically on a meadow outside, Kiyone tells Tenchi on how much it means for her life to be together with him despite her frustrations on dealing with her friend Mihoshi. Kiyone then eventually express sadness by telling Tenchi that in the upcoming future as a GP officer she may then no longer be posted on patrolling the solar system and be moving to a different system. Kiyone is also frustrated on Tenchi going off to college and being called up on galaxy patrol missions. Tenchi reassure her that it will be alright but Kiyone feels doubtful and worried. All of a sudden she gets call on another GP mission and went off to handle it. Tenchi then decided it was time to make his decision and heads off to his house to get assistance from Washa. When Kiyone returns from her mission with Mihoshi, Washa meets up with her and tells her that Tenchi wants to speak with you and will wait for you at the Jurai tree. When Kiyone arrives there, the scenery would have the area sunny in a bright light as leaves are blowing between Tenchi and Kiyone. Kiyone crosses the walking stones and meets with Tenchi and wants to know what he wanted to ask. Tenchi will say to Kiyone on his expression on how much his life is happy as well loving her. Tenchi will talk his feelings on their relationship as of now and knows that they there will be difficulties ahead for the two of them as they embrace together. But Tenchi assures her that he will love her no matter what happens and he will travel with her no matter where she is posted. Then Tenchi will finally say that he will be willing to be spending the rest of his life with her. Tenchi then crounches, takes Kiyone's hand, brings out the ring and then will propose to her. Kiyone will bring her reaction to the proposal, hug Tenchi tightly and cry to the approval of yes she will marry him. After the reaction, everyone from the Masaki house will come out of the bushes and will give their applause of congrats to the new married couple.

Sorry my idea is really long to write but I believe it is a good one to think of. Good luck with your third sequel and I will be on alert on it. Look forward towards any upcoming future K/T fics and update on "Lean on Me" as well because that looks like a good K/T fic as well. With that my rambling is finally complete (exhausted from typing), LOL
guardian chapter 1 . 8/20/2004
What a great ending to such a great fic... Good job. I loved it...
bizoitnott chapter 1 . 4/7/2004
Wow! I thought I'd never see a Tenchi/Kiyone fic, but i really like those. They're my favorite couple. Good luck on your other installments. This story really was worth going through about 350 stories!
shadowfox83 chapter 2 . 2/1/2004
Great as always. Looking forward to the next part.
Go Kiyo!(says while hugging a Kiyone plush)
T/K 4ever.
Hiaburi chapter 1 . 12/31/2003
This was indeed the very best, and I sincerely say I believe that you are one of the very best authors on . I hope to see more from you in the near future.
DerektheRogue chapter 2 . 11/25/2003
More please!

(Insert Uber Kawaii Puppy Dog Eyes Attack!)

Derek The Rogue
Priest chapter 1 . 11/18/2003
this is a good story so far an im sorry it took me this long to get to the second installment. please notify me when the next part is posted. Ja-ne (_)
Kitto chapter 1 . 9/14/2003
i loved the story! an the ending took me by surprise. i can't wait for more! i'm so happy that i've found someone who writes Tenchi and Kiyone fics!
Acidbuk chapter 1 . 8/10/2003
Hey S S Shadow, I Finally got around to reading the second part of Rainy Day lovers, I have to say it was worth the wait(writing time and the things that kept getting in the way of me reading it). its Maybe one of the best Kiyone fics I think I've read. the charactisation(sp?) was excelent and everyone was In character, Even the well I won't spoil that all I'll say is "Washu" was really well done.

I noticed one or two instances where Tenchi's Father was refered to as a "her" which made me chuckle, once in the story you repeat half a line twice after each other. thats about the only errors I noticed, neither spolit my enjoyment of the story though.

Well done and Keep writng.

Buk'o'meater : 9/10
Dragon Scales 13 chapter 2 . 8/5/2003
They could have a karaoke event, and see if you can do something with that. For proposal, how about at a fair or something? How's that?
Poncho D chapter 1 . 8/5/2003
Wow, now *that* was an unusual pairing! I've seen Tenchi paired with everyone, even Sasami [pulls out shotgun to hunt for nasty internet perverts] errm, ahem, sorry [puts shotgun away]. Noboyuki and Washu make an interesting couple, and you make a good point by pointing out the things they have in common, though I always thought he would go after Mihoshi.

Well, it took me a long time to read this fic, and I can only say that it was truly awesome!
St.Jack chapter 2 . 7/29/2003
Interesting fic, though I have to admit I have not as yet read the original.

your opening paragraph is a well written, lyrical insight into Tenchi's mind ( though "an angel from heaven itself" seems a tad cliched ;) ).

I only really have two Issues with this story.

The first being that I do not think that Ayeka and Ryoko's reactions to Tenchi's announcement would have been resolved tat quickly, Tenchi has been the focus of all their hopes and dreams for the future, and suddenly, out of the blue this is undercut.

It would have been nice if you spent more time on their personal reactions and resolutions, something written in the same style as you ropening paragraph would have been great :)

the second is also a resolution issue,

I do not really find it credible that Washu would spill her heart to a man she has barely had any contact with ( in any of the series )then confess her love for him in a single conversation.

She has spent mellenia building up a set of Neuroses around her relationship with her ex-husband and their child, and I don't think she would break through them in a single night.

But then, the same could be sad for many stories on this website :)

at any rate, I'd best head off and read your original story, for all I know you've already coutnered all of my points in brilliant well written prose ;)
Dragon Scales 13 chapter 1 . 7/28/2003
Still like it, Shadow. It's good that your always checking and re-checking your stories, it just irritates me when they have MOUNTAINS of mistakes in stories. Good job!

*swishes cloak and trips on it walking away* Oh damn! *ditches cloak and runs away in a bunny suit*