Reviews for Sticks and Stones
MOGA-hunter chapter 30 . 4/20
Aside from a sudden increase in chakra reserves, I got no idea.
mickeysofine chapter 1 . 12/22/2021
"In that week, you'll being with the basics,"

Begin?
ImperialProcrastination chapter 20 . 11/19/2021
Ahahhaha Fire Nation reference never gets old
Slayer76 chapter 17 . 9/22/2021
To be fair, naruto didn't kill anyone either, he destroyed multiple hearts, but Kakazu didn't die until Kakashi hit him in the back with a Lightning blade
Kian Xki chapter 30 . 9/11/2021
Great work, i honestly believe (from what i remember and until i forget) that there is no better application of a self insert relative to Sakura than this one, heck, it might be the best (for now) in relation to team 7

Sakura's chakra problem;
1- Ishi had spent enough time as Sakura to begin developing his own physical chakra
2- it is possible that her reserves grew too fast after being exhausted
3- this is semi-crack so there is a chance that Ishi turned her in a Jinjuriky while she was sleeping... Or could it be the weird seal that Orochimaru used on Naruto?
4- there is also the possibility that trying to resonate with Sasuke and Naruto threw off her chakra

On a final note, good job making Sakura the weakest member of team 7, she may have learned a subconscious lesson that being a loyal konoha ninja that follows the rules and does her duty will likely go against her own development.
No wonder Kakashi says to never leave a teammate behind.
Fran Bow chapter 30 . 6/1/2021
This needs a sequel.
ISpeltEclipseWrong chapter 5 . 4/30/2021
The implication of a ninja Jackson Pollock is really funny to me
NightTriumphant17 chapter 1 . 4/27/2021
I caught the reference about towels in chapter one, only because my dad actually carries a towel everywhere and has impressed the need on me
whyamiotaku565 chapter 5 . 4/14/2021
Kakashi mentioning Jackson Pollock here completely ruined my immersion.
dontmindme chapter 30 . 3/11/2021
I'd guess her chakra reserves increased, either because she thoroughly exhausted her reserves and expanded them or because of her dear chakra storage seals which maybe did something off-screen, which would mean worse control. Since her reserves were shit at first, which meant better control since there wasn't much to control in the first place, now that her reserves increased her control would decrease in retaliation.

Or it can be that her physical chakra rapidly caught up to her spiritual chakra after her marathon and she isn't used to the balance.

Anyone's guess, really.
nate-king chapter 30 . 3/9/2021
can i say it's someone invading her mind? maybe ishi was doing things while she slept? hm, guess there's more to read in the reviews xD
nate-king chapter 27 . 3/9/2021
oh, oh. kabuto is friends with [ishi] and knows sakura is not ishi. that guy can tolerate some insane things indeed. clever.
nate-king chapter 23 . 3/9/2021
ohmy very intense, that
nate-king chapter 15 . 3/9/2021
ur making me laugh so much ive hacked coughs over seven times lmao
nate-king chapter 6 . 3/9/2021