Reviews for Sticks and Stones
Ramen.noeldles chapter 7 . 1/19
ah my mistake. Sasuke does say stuff other than hn. I just don't like it when its used more then at least twice in chapter.
Ramen.noeldles chapter 6 . 1/19
why does Sasuke keep talking in 'hn'
I admit its funny, but not when that the only thing he freaking says
nikhil.majumdar chapter 30 . 1/16
Great story! Hope you come back to it!
Ouroboros Gate chapter 30 . 1/5
This story is really good, I’m hoping for an eventual update. Also I’m thinking her yang grew quite a lot
XWingedWolfX chapter 25 . 12/20/2020
Naruto Sasuke and Sakura are so OP now and I love it
Visual Bliss chapter 2 . 11/3/2020
I like that sakura isn't going to be useless like always but at the same time I can't find myself caring all that much ...and to be honest I thought would like this fanfic :0
lmc9389 chapter 30 . 9/7/2020
This was good
Hainz Leonard Kim chapter 30 . 9/5/2020
I’m guessing it’s because of the chakra thing they did, giving sakura more chalra. Also are you continuing this
Kadzuki Kurokami chapter 7 . 7/29/2020
Fatigue? He didn't do anything. LoL
Silver chapter 1 . 7/24/2020
I absolutely love this. As a computer geek and programmer it appeals to me on so many lvls. That said. You may need to add a glossary to the end of your chapters since I can almost guarantee that most people don't know what an array is. Or what you were talking about with bits, binary for that matter :P
elouizamariaa chapter 3 . 7/20/2020
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH MEU DEUS EU AMEI ESSE CAPÍTULO. AMEI, AMEI, AMEI
Kate0joe chapter 30 . 7/14/2020
Awesome. That's all.
JustDusty chapter 24 . 7/12/2020
So sakura studies fuuinjutsu since her childhood while having an all knowing entity inside her head, while naruto can just learn to be a ninja in a few hours using his thousands of clones and his stupid amount of chakra that even all 5 kage combined can't home to achieve, and sasuke uses his sharingan to learn a crap ton of jutsu in a few hours, while also learning sakura's lifework in fuuinjutsu the day before.
I really really really fucking hate when the MC is a side character
JustDusty chapter 5 . 7/12/2020
Wow why did you make out the bijuu to be the literal reincarnation of evil? i mean couldn't you give them a little bit of credit?
StevenG chapter 17 . 7/3/2020
Naruto didn't kill Kakuzu. Kakuzu was finished off by Kakashi with a Raikiri.
1,431 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »