Reviews for Sticks and Stones
Rubyia chapter 30 . 9/15/2018
Hmmm perhaps the chara pill she took overstretched her reserves and messed up her control or maybe Inochi's intrusion messed up her balance somewhere in her brain?
WingsOfClover chapter 30 . 9/10/2018
I hope you come back to this, I've really enjoyed it.
stevesgaming87 chapter 30 . 8/15/2018
I'd rather guess at the cause of a year with no updates.

I'm guessing you died. Hopefully its not just that you dropped this awesome story.
AsunaXI chapter 25 . 8/10/2018
This chapter was so fun to read, I wanna say the individual moments I fangirled over and the moments that made me panic or yell at my screen, but I don't want to ruin this for anyone looking at the reviews xd All I have to say, is that this chapter left me speechless at the end and I didn't even realise I was holding my breath, good job 3
AsunaXI chapter 5 . 8/9/2018
I just adore all the overlord references in this chapter and how smart he is and assisting Sakura... the comedy is also amazing, especially at the end with Sasuke lmao
Bisque-Ware chapter 30 . 8/9/2018
I would guess that her problems are either from using too many chakra pills or from the mindwalkinv technique.
Taijutsu chapter 30 . 8/5/2018
This is one of the best Naruto fics-I hope to see an update.
Peruna chapter 1 . 7/22/2018
Mmmh, this is soo good. Maybe I shouldn't be reading this at 2 am, but it's just too goooood. I enjoyed Ishi's sass towards Inoichi. Sass is always fun to read. Also, I have the slightest tingling idea that maybe Sakura might have larger chakra reserves than she's used to.

If it were my story and I'd be the one doing the world building, I'd say that pumping three times her normal capacity worth of chakra through her coils has stretched them and now that the her stores had time to fill again, they had more space to fill, resulting in larger chakra reserves. But that's just me being needlessly elaborate. However, straining her coils will have had some effect on them and even minor differences will undoubtedly have some consequences for control. Since Sakura seems to pour too much chakra into the exercises or the bunshin, I'd say that's reflective of the change to her coils.

... Whatever. Thank you for writing. I've only ever read one other SI where the OC is stuck in the head of a canon character. It's a really cool concept that I find more than a little interesting.
Peruna chapter 20 . 7/21/2018
I'm laughing my ass off. Thank you for this beautiful, beautiful story. I'm not usually one to start reviewing in the middle of reading a fanfiction, but this was too good to refrain from comment. "And that's when the Fire nation attacked" Ahhh, too good. Thank you for brightening my day. I'll continue readin now ...
Owen Copper chapter 30 . 7/19/2018
Good story, but it has too much levity for me to take seriously.
Inquisitiveinsomniac chapter 30 . 7/19/2018
Great story so far with awesome one liners and references to other fan fictions, anime etc. please keep up the awesome work I really love how you have fleshed out all the characters and Sakura is sassy as hell. I believe in this chapter sakura’s chakra reserves must have raised a lot so she will have a lot more utility to branch out from fuuinjustu, maybe?

I love to see all the steady character growth and progression that is realistic. Sooo interested how Ishi is going to use his connections to be a revolutionary
libraryrockerr chapter 30 . 7/3/2018
I figure that her chakra reserves are bigger!

THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR BEING AWESOME! ! ! ! ! !
battle manga chapter 30 . 6/28/2018
I'm dying. To funny. We need a compendium of THE RULES.
MysticSpider chapter 19 . 6/28/2018
Napalm? Close enough, I guess.
MysticSpider chapter 14 . 6/28/2018
...That's a bomb. A high quality bomb.
1,483 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »