Reviews for Clinging
gwencarson126 chapter 11 . 9/6
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE CONTINUE TO WRITE MORE AND UPDATE THE NEXT CHAPTER SOON
Ashena-Iulik chapter 11 . 11/29/2016
It's good to see you writhing again :) keep it up. I like your fics
DarlingAnon chapter 11 . 11/28/2016
Wow I haven't gotten an update from this site in years! And I haven't read any tenrose fics for even longer! Why did I stop? I just re-read the whole thing and it's really good. I can't wait to see how it all plays out. Have a nice day!
valerie21601 chapter 11 . 11/27/2016
Yippee! So happy to see you back! Hopefully more is coming soon! :) :) :)
Arkytior's Song chapter 11 . 11/27/2016
Lolololololol xD
Loved it!
IrishIris chapter 10 . 5/4/2016
Do you ever plan on finishing this? It's very good!
AllonsyPonds chapter 10 . 2/13/2016
oh...oh...OH... NO! They CANT take back ROSE before she sees the DOCTOR one last time OR SOMETHING. You HAVE to make it where like the DOCTOR comes with her or saves her or SOMETHING. Anyways, this figure thinks Martha is attractive... ooh la la. just kidding. YOU HAVE TO CONTINUE. PEOPLE WILL DIE NOT KNOWING WHAT WILL HAPPEN!
valerie21601 chapter 10 . 1/9/2016
Enjoy Clinging very, very much! :)

I see it's been 14 months since you updated on this fic. I hope you're well and it'll be finished one day. You have such a large following on FF, so many people would be quite happy to see a new chapter.

tara thomure chapter 10 . 11/8/2015
what happened next
Laura6561 chapter 5 . 11/4/2015
I'm thoroughly enjoying this!
Fleur24 chapter 8 . 9/30/2015
WOW that is something. This was not what I was thinking was going on, when reading that she didn't want the Doctor to test her. She's basically dying slowly, at the hands of the Time Lords. Oh poor Doctor. I can't imagine what he's feeling over Rose dying and knowing that his people in another universe did this to her.
Fleur24 chapter 6 . 9/30/2015
This chapter was full of sweet and awesome fluffiness, with the exception of her refusal to let the Doctor do tests. Something terrible must have happened in Pete's World for her to clam up so much. I feel bad for her already.

They are just so freaking cute together!
Fleur24 chapter 5 . 9/30/2015
I love how Rose woke up before the Doctor this time, and was telling Donna about her adventures with him. Especially with Nine and his taking her her a year later instead of 12 hours. I bet the Doctor didn't even know he had fallen asleep. he's cute when he sleeps.
YAY reunion! Hers and Jack's was great, and of course made the Doctor jealous. The Doctor and Rose together as they should be.
Fleur24 chapter 4 . 9/30/2015
AWe the mental image of the Doctor sleeping all cuddled up with Rose is an adorable image! A baby kitten indeed. I don't I've read or seen the Doctor throwing up before, with all his boast of superior biology and all that.
YAY she woke up for a short time! Jack is right about his warning, Rose is a Time Lady now, and so the Doctor's previous excuses are void. As much as he denies it, he's as much in love with Rose and she is with him.
Fleur24 chapter 3 . 9/30/2015
Even the Docto needs to be taken care of at times, despite what he says. I love how Jack took him outside and got some food him it. It was good seeing them at ease with each other, and the Doctor actually spending time with the group, instead of spending time alone.

Poor, stupid guy. Can't even tell her he loves when when she's in a coma.