Reviews for After Hours
Revived Hero chapter 44 . 4/4
Hey man! I must say, your fanfiction was probably one of the best, if not the best, Five Nights at Freddy's fanfiction I ever read. It's really emotional and heartwarming at the same time. Lately, I don't really feel motivated to write anymore stories. But this story is what motivates me to keep on writing. I'm trying hard to work on my stories as well. Anyway, I'd be happy if you make more FNAF stories. But for now, thank you. This fanfiction is the reason why I still have motivation to write my own stories and have them published. Thank you and it's been a pleasure reading this.
ReclaimerOfTheFAYZ chapter 44 . 3/8
Oh. My. God. That was... the best FNaF story I've read so far. Wow. I... kinda cried at the end, since it was so emotional, but I truly love this story! Keep up the good work!
ChocolateFrog18 chapter 44 . 12/30/2016
I absolutely loved this story! The last few chapters had me in legitimate tears! You are very talented at writing, and the proof is that you have snapped my heartstrings, like a broken guitar... so, I do hope that you will end up with your name on a bookshelf with fans eagerly awaiting another novel from you in the future. Honestly, I couldn't have enjoyed this book moreand if I hadn't, why am I pulling an all-nighter just so that I could finish this? I'm probably going to have a hard time finding another story like this, since there a few (Many, but not alot) writers that are capable of capturing and effecting the reader so heavily. I would recommend that everyone, even if you haven't even played, seen or heard of Five Nights at Freddy's, reads this book, as it is a truly enchanting read. I have the best hopes for your future of writing, and I wish you luck for what the future will bring to you.
-ChocolateFrog18, 31.12.16, 6:00
Trainer Fiona chapter 44 . 11/8/2016
I ;I've this story! Its one of those stories that you desire to see more.
Guest chapter 44 . 11/3/2016
Absolutely amazing
ExplosiveTurkey chapter 44 . 10/12/2016
Was almost a downer ending tbh... then came the bit about the museum. Woo-hoo!
Doge Charger chapter 44 . 10/10/2016
This story was absolutely beautiful.

Thanks for the ride, and for giving a little moment of happiness to my life. ;)
HeartofIron13 chapter 44 . 9/29/2016
Congrats to you.
HeartofIron13 chapter 43 . 9/29/2016
This chapter made me cry. I'm sick so it doesn't... wait yes it does. At least I made it over about 3 years without crying!
FreakyFrenzy12 chapter 44 . 8/28/2016
That was amazing. This is probably one of the best Fnaf fanfics, good job!
Ashes chapter 44 . 8/21/2016
This fic is amazing, from start to finish. Thank you, and good luck
KK the Valorous chapter 44 . 6/20/2016
I'd be lying if I were to say that these finals chapters haven't left me in emotional turmoil. Thank you for writing this, I loved it.
Guest chapter 44 . 6/14/2016
I CRIED on the last chapter cos it was just so emotional! You sir,have truly created a masterpiece.
ArchineerRob chapter 20 . 6/14/2016
"And this is a Fezzik" I LOVE some of the references in this XD :D
Sans or Kcs77777 chapter 44 . 6/12/2016
Create what happens after this plz
Thx