Reviews for After Hours
Mr Black and White chapter 44 . 10/24
O. that was an epic story and dare I say it emotional *sniff* I just wanted to say that this story is one of the best it really is. I'm not one for crying over stories I only do that with movies but jeez you won you got me to cry *crying*. I just wanted to say that if your reading this which you could be I don't know but if you are I just wanted to say thank you just thank you this story has inspired me about friendship, that friendship never dies, love never ever dies, even if you lose that friend or family member there still there with you deep down in your heart, they will never leave you.

Here's a little fact about me I don't have a lot of friends, hell I'm not good at making friends now in college but god damn it I'm trying but the fact is that the friends I do have I will never let them go I will keep them close to me and help them out when they need it and they help me out and I'm thankful.

Who knows maybe one day when I'm rich and famous (my dream is to become an actor) not trying to sound like a dick by saying that. I can finally repay them by giving them a trip to the Caribbean on my boat and fish with them till the sun goes down.

I know that sounds all cringe but it's true. That is friendship.

So to end this crappy little speech off is just *sniff* Thank you.
*Salute*
Mr Black and White chapter 9 . 10/21
I have to say the part when mike said to foxy how much fun he had with him reminded me of Night at the Museum and I loved it well done
tmntfanforever851 chapter 4 . 9/24
Why do i get the feeling that chica was chewing on human remains that she hidden in the kitchen and does freddy or any of the other animatronics find out what they beilived to be endoskelens are really humans that they been killing and do they see mike as a human or as an endoskelens that they no longer want to put back into costume
This... this story is amazing... its also the first FNAF fanfiction I have read that made me cry at the end. I read this a few years ago and now I have came back to re-read it and its still feels like the first time I read it. I would love to see a sequel but sadly that probably won't happen. As far as I'm aware you haven't touched this story in years. But it is still one of my favorite FNAF stories. This entire review sounds really cheesy, but true.
sacke110 chapter 44 . 8/14
A few weeks ago I wouldn't have dreamt of reading a five nights at freddy's fanfiction, since the game is just sitting in an office pushing
buttons, i thought it wouldn't make good writing material. Oh boy am I glad i changed my opinion a week ago.

I was late to the party regarding this story, but my experience reading this story was.. amazing. The story was very well made, I really felt the emotions in the story and for the characters. It's a great and enjoyable story which I will remember for a long time. It kinda makes me want to test writing something myself.

You're a fantastic authour who's written something which brought joy to alot of people, me included. I promise to keep a lookout for books with your name on them.

And lastly, thank you for writing this fanfic, it really made these past few days so much more exiting!
sacke110 chapter 43 . 8/14
Skulduggery pleasant, haha I love those books! This was a great and emotional chapter. I really enjoyed it.
sacke110 chapter 36 . 8/14
Wonderful chapter
sacke110 chapter 32 . 8/14
Hmm, I first thought this would be a story where they were just robots, but the spirits tampering with their programming, being able to watch mike from the animatronics even tho they have their own personalities... damn didn't expect that. And why does the puppet hate mike.. and who's the spirit inside Freddy...
sacke110 chapter 23 . 8/13
Haha, this chapter was great! I was so eager to see how Miles reacted that my heart were beating faster for every word I read.
sacke110 chapter 1 . 8/11
Haha, great ending for the chapter!
Alyssa chapter 44 . 8/7
... Thank You...
Oh gosh thank you...
You know how you know something is a good story?
I recognize a good story as one you think about, even when your not reading it. For me, a good story is one that when I'm not reading it, I think about, contemplate what happens next. When I was reading this, I was on the edge of my seat, trying guess what happens next, even though I've already read this before and know exactly what happens next. This wasn't my first FNAF fanfic, far from it, but it solidified my position as a FNAF fan, and that's why I consider this my number 1 favorite FNAF fanfiction.
Thank you for the hours you've worked on this, and I feel honored to have read this story... Thank you...
tmntfanforever852 chapter 44 . 7/15
Loved the story but one thing i was wondering what waa so nad about onecof the drawings with freddy and chica or was it a dirty drawing some one did of them or for that matter what was chica chewing on with how secretive she was being made me think it was human remains or someelsed as horrifying
Danny chapter 43 . 6/29
This needs a sequel it was so good it made me cry
Where did Bonnie learn those words? He lives in a restaurant for kids! D**n, hell, mother******...
I'm depressed now.