Reviews for After Hours
SilentRaz chapter 44 . 12/28/2020
I fucking almost cried dude. This was a really beautiful and fun story to read. FNAF gave me a fucked up childhood
awesomesniper86 chapter 44 . 12/2/2020
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

IT’S SO SAD BUT SO NICE AT THE SAME TIME!

I was kinda hoping we might get something to do with the animatronics at the museum, but that’s okay. I’ll just cry myself to sleep tonight.
awesomesniper86 chapter 19 . 12/1/2020
Mike’s dad is a cool dude. He’s supportive, but he’s also worried at the same time. I like him already.
FracturedSpark chapter 44 . 11/21/2020
This... this was really good... I want to say so much but I don't know how. You're really good at storytelling. Thank you.
ColonelJayWrites chapter 28 . 7/1/2020
I love these sections. Hillarious, exhilirating, dramatic and awesome at least. Would love to see more! XD
ColonelJayWrites chapter 27 . 7/1/2020
This was a very good chapter. Needed a break from all the depressin' stuff. Love the topics Mike had to teach. XD

Also love how you started both topics the EXACT same way.
ColonelJayWrites chapter 7 . 7/1/2020
YES! You didn't end in a cliffhanger last chapter. I don't know what I would've done if you did. :3
ColonelJayWrites chapter 6 . 7/1/2020
This is hillarious. XD
ColonelJayWrites chapter 5 . 7/1/2020
What the heck is happening?
Demonic Irken chapter 1 . 5/23/2020
This is great so far! Can't wait to keep reading!
Gamerchanger202 chapter 44 . 12/2/2019
This is the 6th maybe 7th time I have read this and every time it gets me close to tears. This story is so heartfelt full of life. This thing could easily be a real story and if I didn’t know this was on fanfiction, I would think this story was real. This story gives me motivation to try my own story’s that will hopefully someday be maybe half as good as this one is if even that. I thank you for this story, your commitment to it, and the effort you put into it. I constantly check the library for any authors with your name. I know one day I will see your name up there. I once again thank you and hope your life will be full of success.
Random person chapter 44 . 7/14/2019
Beutifully written story,my only thing I dislike is the fact that I know there wont be a sequel of sorts that I'd love to see with Mike purposely getting a second job as a museum night guard for the museum and having some fun once again or buying them and going on another story with them after the after hours story.
Masterfully written
Rndom Reader chapter 1 . 7/11/2019
To think it all started here. Thank you.
Rndom Reader chapter 44 . 7/11/2019
Oh god, thank you so much. Thank you.
Rndom Reader chapter 44 . 7/11/2019
I regret reading this. I've never been one to let things go, and this story was one hell of an adventure for me. I was there in it's early days, deciding to finally leave a review now as I found it again. This fanfic was the best I've ever seen, and the ending just broke me. It was a beautifully realistic ending, but there was an emptiness of the realization that Mike would never laugh with chica, joke with bonnie, play with foxy or talk with freddy ever again. I regret reading this masterpiece of a story, but thank you so much, Jacob Briggs, for writing this fanfiction. Thank you, for the adventure.