Reviews for After Hours
Random person chapter 44 . 7/14
Beutifully written story,my only thing I dislike is the fact that I know there wont be a sequel of sorts that I'd love to see with Mike purposely getting a second job as a museum night guard for the museum and having some fun once again or buying them and going on another story with them after the after hours story.
Masterfully written
Rndom Reader chapter 1 . 7/11
To think it all started here. Thank you.
Rndom Reader chapter 44 . 7/11
Oh god, thank you so much. Thank you.
Rndom Reader chapter 44 . 7/11
I regret reading this. I've never been one to let things go, and this story was one hell of an adventure for me. I was there in it's early days, deciding to finally leave a review now as I found it again. This fanfic was the best I've ever seen, and the ending just broke me. It was a beautifully realistic ending, but there was an emptiness of the realization that Mike would never laugh with chica, joke with bonnie, play with foxy or talk with freddy ever again. I regret reading this masterpiece of a story, but thank you so much, Jacob Briggs, for writing this fanfiction. Thank you, for the adventure.
WinterTigerEclipse chapter 4 . 7/9
Wonders what's the chewing sound was and what was she eating
YamiYugiYuki chapter 44 . 5/8
If you wanted to make me cry you certainly manged it. God those last two chapters got me. Can you write about them going to see the Gang after dark if you haven’t already.
QuickestSecret chapter 44 . 11/30/2018
This is the second time I've read After Hours, and I've gotta say, it is my favorite FNaF fic to date. You bring the characters to life in an incredibly realistic way, and it doesn't matter that I've read it before, I was still biting my nails in anticipation. This story has made me laugh, cry, and lose my damn mind over the ending. I want to be an author as well; unfortunately, I've got to survive school first. ':D I guess what I'm saying is, thank you. For an amazing story. And I'll definitely be scanning the shelves for you, Jacob Biggs.
Guest chapter 29 . 6/22/2018
can we move on
I mean it's getting dull
what about golden
Guest chapter 27 . 6/21/2018
this... this is weird
Guest chapter 25 . 6/20/2018
why the #%* is the puppet here!
keep it at fnaf 1 dude!
Guest chapter 24 . 6/20/2018
good story it's hilarious it really is [:
Guest chapter 17 . 6/20/2018
please stop with the whole backstory thing, I mean we know this stuff already
Guest chapter 44 . 6/14/2018
Loved this. Thank you
DragonStarBurst chapter 44 . 5/4/2018
WAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH THAT WAS SO GOOD!
DragonStarBurst chapter 26 . 5/3/2018