Reviews for The Care and Feeding of Hobbits
Nearing Midnight chapter 12 . 9/3
Boromir is such a wonderful character and I loved seeing your characterization of him throughout this fic. And his bond with the hobbits is one of my favourite things ever - you captured that wonderfully. A beautiful study of both the hobbits and a character that is sadly often misunderstood. Thank you so much for sharing.
Cap'n Clueless chapter 2 . 6/5
*stares awestruck* It's perfect.
*salute*
tailysnaily chapter 12 . 3/20
i think this is my favorite thing in on earth, middle or otherwise
LadyTeldra chapter 7 . 12/8/2016
I've read this before and I'll read it again even if I know it'll lead to tears eventually. These are the moments that show why Boromir would die for them, beyond the shame of breaking an oath. Why he'd fight past the pain of one arrow, much less three. And in the book it merely says many.

It's amazing. And heartbreaking. Half the hobbits have a completely different view of Boromir. Two see one who saved and played and taught them. Two see someone who fell to the ring. Though, Frodo may have changed his opinion after he himself fell to its influence in the end.
kaz chapter 6 . 9/11/2016
This fic is sooo heart warming. Thank you :-)
Rebell chapter 12 . 4/7/2016
Ahhhh, this is so lovely! I adore Boromir and his hobbits even at the worst of times, and so this was like rolling around in utter joy.
thingsthatmakeme chapter 5 . 3/5/2016
Dear sweet greatness - this is glorious! There is definitely not enough friendship fics out there in the LOTR fanfic realm, but this here is GOLDEN. Kudos to you - I can't wait to read more!
Guest chapter 8 . 1/25/2016
I think this is one of the best chapters yet- it really showcases the difference between Boromir, who was always pessimistic, or realistic, and the hobbits. Although I would shift this to a couple days after they arrive in Lorien, since Frodo at least definitely was not up to this level of celebration of Gandalf's death the first night.
Fan of Baylor chapter 3 . 1/24/2016
wow, it takes serious talent to turn haircuts into an adorable fic! And your lessons of hobbit social rules fit in there perfectly. I love how they live by the rules, but also don't at times (interacting with Sam, for example). And the fact NOBODY wants Pippin to have the scissors:D
Fan of Baylor chapter 2 . 1/24/2016
My head hurts...
fan of Baylor chapter 1 . 1/24/2016
I think JRRT never goes into enough detail about Boromir and other Men's reaction to the hobbits. So joyful, when Men have been in a warrior mindset for generations. Even waking one up is different! Thanks for writing this!
Brievel chapter 12 . 4/10/2015
I think this was my favorite chapter of this entire priceless story. :)
Brievel chapter 3 . 4/10/2015
So sweet, by far my favorite LotR fic I've ever dared to read. :)
guest chapter 11 . 11/20/2014
Great stories. They made me smile
Tandy Sandman chapter 12 . 11/16/2014
Abolutely beautiful. I throughly enjoyed it. Can't wait to read more! Thank you for sharing.