Reviews for The Diclonius Mother
Matthew Gemm chapter 21 . 6/27/2016
It's okay man, but I have to ask does that mean your continuing this story or not? Because I honestly want to see what happens next.
ShadeDurza chapter 21 . 6/26/2016
a friend chapter 21 . 6/25/2016
this all i could find about your problem. i don't know if this applies to your stories if you can bend the rules with some loophole or not. hope this helps i like your stories.

Actions not allowed:
Multiple entries of the same material. There can only be one copy of any unique story on the entire site. No exceptions.
Rewriting names of characters/locations of one story in order to upload to multiple categories.
Copying from a previously published work (including musical lyrics) not in the public domain.
Kira Akuma chapter 21 . 6/25/2016
I don't think there is anything against preferring to write just one kind of story... I went over the ruled, and found nothing of the sor:
FanFiction does not filter content and is an open system that trusts the writer's judgement. However, there is an inherent responsibility that falls to writers as a result.

Here is a list of conducts that should always be observed:
Spell check all story and poetry. There is no excuse for not performing this duty. If you do not have a word processor that has the spell checking feature, use a search engine such as to find one.
Proofread all entries for grammar and other aspects of writing before submission. 'Hot off the press' content is often riddled with errors. No one is perfect but it is the duty of the writer to perform to the best of his/her ability.
Respect the reviewers. Not all reviews will strictly praise the work. If someone rightfully criticizes a portion of the writing, take it as a compliment that the reviewer has opted to spend his/her valuable time to help improve your writing.
Everyone here is an aspiring writer. Respect your fellow members and lend a helping a hand when they need it. Like many things, the path to becoming a better writer is often a two way street.
Use proper textual formatting. For example: using only capital letters in the story title, summary, or content is not only incorrect but also a disregard for the language itself.

See? This came straight from the FanFiction .net Guidelines page... Hope this helps out some...
jgkitarel chapter 21 . 6/25/2016
Mother stories being a bannable offense? That's a new one to me. Was it a signed review, or was it a guest review? If the latter, the person was probably trolling you.
gary chapter 21 . 6/24/2016
I think that the person who told you this is just mad that you are not completing your stories, or started stories that they wanted to do and they do not know how to ask you to take over from where you left off.
LINKUEI33 chapter 21 . 6/24/2016
The guy who reported you needs to get that stick out of his ass and fuck off. Your stories are awesome.
Silly-Scare-Crow chapter 21 . 6/23/2016
I'm about 99% sure that he/she cant actually report you for that.
I'm a big fan of your stories, and the only actual problem I have, is the massive time between updates, and that so many seem dead and unfinished.
Jostanos chapter 21 . 6/23/2016
Gamer, I don't have too many problems with you writing 'Mother' stories except for the one that you've taken care of: Using the word 'cute' too much.

yeah, yeah.. synonyms/other variations for/of 'cute' have been used, but I don't have a problem with it.

Your 'Mother' stories are entertaining,and , as you may have noticed... I haven't bashed dumb le bee in a long time.
Nicholas chapter 21 . 6/23/2016
In one of your new stories have harry being rescued and adopted by girl versions of sun wukong zhu bajie and sha wujing seeing vermin dursley being beaten to a pulp by them would be sweet.
DracoKing30 chapter 21 . 6/23/2016
calove story cant wait for new chapters
Liberaty prime chapter 21 . 6/22/2016
i will
weasel AKA boundedsumo chapter 21 . 6/22/2016
dude he's BULL SHITTING! Fanfic doesn't care what you write as long as you don't try to profit from it. Let me tell you something right now, this AN RIGHT HERE is against Fanfic's guidelines but guess what! THEY DON'T DO ANYTHING ABOUT IT BECAUSE EVERYONE DOES IT. YOU. ME. FREDDIES GRANDMA. If they tried they'd be over run by complaints and they would lose support. I have seen so many stories that are against Fanfics guidelines IT AIN'T EVEN FUNNY. And quite frankly the guidelines are bull shit anyways! take the time to read them and you'll see that no respectable Fanfic author even gives two shits about most of the rules and guidelines!

If this fuck thinks he can get your account banned for something so fucking rediculous HE IS EITHER DILLUSIONAL OR HE HATES YOUR STORIES. If you do get banned for something so rediculous, I will personally shove Fanfics Hipocrassy So far ups it's ass it'll be $ $%!*%!&* $

please do not let some dick try to push you around like this, BLOCK his ass and move on for the people that actually like your stories. Please.
Macro And Micro chapter 21 . 6/22/2016
There is no way that you can be reported for one kind of story. These are the Official Rules and Guidelines.
Actions not allowed:

My interpretation of this is that one story in the same world with the same premise. Its not that you have too many 'Mother' stories, its that they are all Harry Potter and a mother from another universe. They are all very similar in this respect and that is where your problem lies.
waytodawn0 chapter 21 . 6/22/2016
There is no way that you could be reported for too many "mother" stories. The ideas that can actually happened because of that reason is absolutely absurd. Don't fall to the demand of the people that say this would happen, it never will. Please keep your stories.
Don't fall victim to their threats.
354 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 20 .. Last Next »