Reviews for The Diclonius Mother
Quatermass chapter 21 . 6/21/2016
I'll be frank, that's probably a good idea. Some variety in your stories can't hurt either: almost every one is an adopted-Harry fic with the same themes and similar premises. Posting a compilation of these one or two chapters of stories you are yet to continue is a good idea.
Deletinvthissoon chapter 21 . 6/21/2016
I don't know what rule you violate by only making mother stories. Unless you're using the same story word for word and only changing the names, you're not violating rules.
Xymorm chapter 21 . 6/21/2016
you do know that the terms of service have no mention on someone just doing the same type of story no matter how boring it is to rehash the same plot line so your safe
crazy dragon ninja chapter 21 . 6/21/2016
maybe if you put all the mothers from similar or the same stories together... like all the characters that could be in ssb in one story while anime in another... it would keep it seperate enough that if someone doesnt like one of the stories can ignore that section while still enjoying another... and i have never heard of someone getting banned for having many similar stories on their account but there is a first time for everything...
Bunny153539 chapter 21 . 6/21/2016
As someone who has read the terms in conditions and even asked the mods of Fanfiction questions to determine certain line. That's only 99% true. If you make the same kind of story constantly and never update, it could be pulled as spam. But you continue to update, if infrequently, and your stories do have a big separation in that their all from varied different stories (Elfen Lied, Persona, League of Legends, Resident Evil, etc). So your safe, that whole pull similar stories thing is just up for spammers who like to take down and repost the same story again and again to get more readers.

If you don't believe me, why not write a one shot about something else? Like a 2000 word parody of smut / harem fics? Heck here's a title: And they all died of MEGA AIDES!
LoamyCoffee chapter 21 . 6/21/2016
Geez, people are dicks!
Victor John Foxfire chapter 21 . 6/21/2016
Are you kidding me?! Some Clowns actually reported you for making Mother Stories?! *Sigh*, Idiots.

Just so you know, It was getting kind of repetitive to keep getting Mother Stories from you, but that's no reason to be reported! It's like arresting JK Rowling for writing Harry Potter! BTW, did you know she's written a Sequel to The Deathly Hallows? It's called Harry Potter and the Cursed Child. I'm not reading it... Or watchin it for that matter, since it's also a play.

I may like Harry Potter, but Deathly Hallows was in my Opinion, the End of the Series.
soulknight121 chapter 21 . 6/21/2016
Please don't do that that will confuse many of your readers that follow manynof your stories.
ImperialStar chapter 21 . 6/21/2016
this is fanfic
you writer for you and you readers
vashthesnake chapter 21 . 6/21/2016
Hi! I don't really think that your account is at risk, but I feel that it is a good idea to put all of your 1 or 2 chapters adoption fics in a single story. In the first chapter they are really similar, and only when you reach a few chapters in is when your stories start to shine on their own.
Guest chapter 21 . 6/21/2016
:3 you are awesome don't worry about what some guy says ;3
Vangran chapter 21 . 6/21/2016
Eh, if they don't like it, they don't have to read it. It's like getting mad at a lawyer for only taking child welfare cases. Besides, there are many other writers on this site that write stories with the same starting plot. They are only saying something to you because they saw you. They don't have a real leg to stand on in my opinion.
raigalcc chapter 21 . 6/21/2016
you know maybe you should ask a moderator in the forum? that'll be easier
Hikari Nova chapter 21 . 6/21/2016
how the hell can they report ya just because you enjoy making one type of fic?
Petra Anderson chapter 21 . 6/21/2016
My problem is that you don't talk about layer in life for harry
354 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 22 .. Last Next »