Reviews for The Diclonius Mother
The Keeper of Worlds chapter 21 . 6/21/2016
They're lying, I've never heard of such bull.
A Lonely Rainbow Girl chapter 21 . 6/21/2016
...
Well I don't want this story down the drain, so I'm all in. Besides, I know how you feel. It sucks, man.
Lancelot Du Loc chapter 3 . 6/2/2016
I LOVE YOU FOR NOT MAKING DUMBLEDORE A LIL' BITCH!
Squarekiddo chapter 1 . 4/11/2016
Bah! Im abit disappointed that Harry is already 5, the fun we could have had with a baby Harry and Lucy is fun to think about.
553Colinm chapter 20 . 4/10/2016
adorable
Drakefire chapter 20 . 4/8/2016
SO CUTE!

Dies from cuteness overload.
Drakefire chapter 12 . 4/8/2016
Get's 500,000 pounds for taking somebody out.
grither55 chapter 20 . 3/22/2016
I must say, of all of your stories this one is my favorite. I think that is partially because many of them are only one or two chapters, but this one has progressed much father in story length and I enjoyed the plot, who Lucy and Harry met as they traveled. Lucy makes a great mother and caretaker. I like this very much and congratulate you on it.
Sora chapter 20 . 2/18/2016
Oops! I made mistake on last review, Sorry! :(

Can you added about abused Harry will be adopted by Miwako Sato or Ran Mouri from Closed Case or Detective-Conan-Case-Closed Conan? Please? Because Sato and Ran make the great motherly figures toward Harry! :)
Sora chapter 20 . 2/18/2016
Can you added about abused Harry will be adopted by Miwako Sato or Ran Mo
perfectshade chapter 20 . 2/18/2016
I thought it before, and i say it again.
It is really weird to see far more humanity from both Bando and Lucy than canon ever did.
The change feels natural, yet a very, very fragile state. To be shattered as soon as a little bit too much pressure is applied. Like someone trying ot harm Harry.

And Lucy was not too stable to begin with, even if she got better recently with Harry's help.
So i found this chapter quite funny and a big ball of fluff but could not quite shake the feeling that it is the premonition for a certain agency to make a reappearance.
Regardless of how impossible it should be for them to follow a trail all to Scotland. Never mind loose that trail there until they could pick them up again during the summer months when the school break occurs.

And i've just come up with a viable Scenario for shit to hit the fan when Lucy slaughters a bunch of agents in Britain during the first summer break.
Calling the Aurors on stage and perhaps start a manhunt for a dangerous and deranged murderer the like of when Sirius escaped Azkaban.

Hm, might be an angle to explore and not adhere to strict Hogwarts curriculum.

Well, before i go on any more tangents. Only thing left to say is that i look forward to how the next chapter is going go and where it will lead.
Guest chapter 20 . 2/15/2016
:3 funny
Darkverger1 chapter 20 . 2/15/2016
You know I didn't are much for Elfen leid when I watched it, but Lucy makes a pretty good mother.
Macro And Micro chapter 20 . 2/14/2016
A nice bit of fun. BUT, Lucy would completely beat the hell out of bando, so I thought that she would just get her vectors and lift him off the ground and throw him into a pile of snow or into the lake.
Umbra.Venator chapter 20 . 2/14/2016
very cute story so far :)
354 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 23 .. Last Next »