Reviews for The Diclonius Mother
ultima-owner chapter 20 . 2/13/2016
her fails are more amusing than what the success would have been
Guest chapter 20 . 2/13/2016
Pls update the rias gremory story
Deletinvthissoon chapter 20 . 2/13/2016
I feel like it's been years since you updated, but it's probably only been a few months.
A Lonely Rainbow Girl chapter 2 . 2/13/2016
O.O
Yesss. You killed off Vernon. The fangirls shall be happy...
The Keeper of Worlds chapter 20 . 2/13/2016
Would love for her to meet Kouta again with Harry and get together:)
manticore-gurl071134 chapter 20 . 2/13/2016
lol, nicely done :)
god of all chapter 20 . 2/13/2016
Great chapter and story so far please continue this story soon.
joeyblast chapter 13 . 11/22/2015
Hey, do you think you could add Twilight Sparkle or Lyra Heartstrings to the list, or even Fluttershy or Pinkie Pie? Applejack and Luna and Celestia have already been done.
Dragon Man 180 chapter 19 . 11/4/2015
Lucy and Bando make a good team, I can't wait to see if some Death Munchers make the mistake of taking both of them on.
SonicAnime2010 chapter 19 . 10/29/2015
methinks the vectors should be able to make the Whomping Willow firewood if it was any other season than the winter... ah... no matter how kicka** the heroine is,.. winter season can make a "moe" out of anyone
SonicAnime2010 chapter 18 . 10/29/2015
Lost half of the "innocent beard".. Dumbles should be thankful he didn't lose half his neck and become a "nearly headless Dumbledore ghost"... Lucy is... welp.. an enigma of sorts... once upon a time she was innocent.. but then bullies pushed the "kill her dog" button... and she's quite sadistic when she goes into a killing phase..
MizoreShirayukiFan chapter 19 . 9/23/2015
I really like this story here. Will it get updated soon?
akako chapter 19 . 9/22/2015
This is a really good story
Macro And Micro chapter 19 . 9/13/2015
I hope you have the 'the more the diclonius age the longer the vectors' As with the manga, Lucy's vectors 'grew' an extra half a metre.
Xzyxx chapter 19 . 9/5/2015
I absolutely love this story. 3 It's funny and relatively well written. I love the way Lucy is and Bando makes the story funnier. I think getting Harry used to her killing might be a good idea though, especially if you plan on this story going through all 7 years. However, as I'm not writing nor editing, have fun. I hope you continue the story, no matter how you write it. :)
354 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 .. Last Next »