Reviews for The Diclonius Mother
GooBall chapter 5 . 9/23/2014
Can't really think of anything to say so just have a happy smile after reading another amazing chapter made by you.

god of all chapter 4 . 9/22/2014
Great chapter story so far please continue this story soon.
DEAD ACCOUNT 0112192 chapter 4 . 9/22/2014
Two more chapters - yeah! Hopefully Lucy doesn't touch Harry with her vectors; it could cause problems thirty-or-so years down the line. Although maybe it wouldn't be noticed as much seeing as Ginny is likely to be the mother (following canonical relationships) so their pink hair wouldn't be spared a second thought.
Come to think of it would Lucy even know about red hair? She lived in a place where it was near non-existent and didn't receive the best education.
I'm rambling in the hopes of this seeming like a decent review...
GooBall chapter 4 . 9/22/2014
Dude you are frikking fast!
Can't wait for more.
My mind is going crazy about all the posibilities and stuff that might happen.
If you want help just pm me and I will reply as soon as I humanly can!

Arawn D. Draven chapter 2 . 9/21/2014
Nice story, I think you've started great! Though I don't know if you shouldn't change the rating to M, it is a crossover with Elfen Lied after all.
GooBall chapter 3 . 9/21/2014
Dude this fanfic is writen amazingly.
Found one mistake:
Gently wrapping them (around) the little boy.
Cant wait to read more.
You made my imagination for this go absolutely nuts.
Keep going and don't stop!

FireKitsune1 chapter 2 . 9/21/2014
My friend, to be honest, I am extremely happy at how well this turned out. Both of the chapters were greatly written and you should feel proud of what you did. I'm just so happy to see our work come to live
DEAD ACCOUNT 0112192 chapter 2 . 9/21/2014
I like the direction that this story is going in much more then the "Harry is a diclonius" stories that I've seen and it will be interesting to see how Lucy will grow as a person by raising a magical six year-old. Getting the rest of the Harry Potter characters in might take a bit of work, although I'm sure that Dumbledore will be concerned about Harry's abduction. Or you could use time skips. I can't wait to see more.
GooBall chapter 2 . 9/21/2014
Interesting tale, look forward to more ;)
A lethal killing machine and Harry Potter?
What can possibly go wrong. Well a lot probably.
Lucy might attack Dumbledore :3