Reviews for The Diclonius Mother
Infernus est in animo chapter 9 . 6/5/2018
Woops, I should have realised someone would point out the dollar thing.

Like I said, loving the surprisingly believable shift in Lucy's personality. She does seem the type to latch on to a person and build her world around that, simply shifting from Kouta to Harry.
Infernus est in animo chapter 8 . 6/5/2018
You know that England uses pounds, right?
Only the US uses the generic $, literally everywhere else has a different currency.

Other than that obvious oversight I've been loving to massive, maternal, migration happening to Lucy's personality.
Carol542 chapter 24 . 4/2/2018
Love it please continue this story soon I really really like it
Carol542 chapter 1 . 4/2/2018
Love it
Guest chapter 24 . 2/17/2018
I'm sure someone will help you with your stories and I hope you considered this one, could you do one with Fate Grand Order I love to see all the servants acting like one big dysfunctional family to harry, crona and issac.
Guest chapter 24 . 2/17/2018
Please don't give up you write such wonderful stories even if some of them are incomplete and you take a long time to update but I'm sure someone will be your partner. And I hope you will use this sooner or later but could do fate grand order for the next of your Project Motherhood series I would love to see all the female Servants reacting to Harry/Crona/Issac or all of them.
Guest chapter 24 . 2/17/2018
Please don't give up, you do such good stories, I'm sure someone will be willing to help you.
LycanGod13 chapter 24 . 2/4/2018
I could fill in the spot if you like. I've got tons of ideas you could use. Just PM me at whatever time is most convenient for you.
merendinoemiliano chapter 24 . 2/4/2018
I would very lit to do so, but i live in Italy and beetween study and my own stories i couldn't even be a now whath do you think of try alone for some time and see how it goes, putting in the meanwhile request for a co writer?And most on all, if you haven't the intention of continue a story, put the note thath said story is just an one shot and is complete! Maybe try a little on the story with Easdeth.
ShulkXMelia23 chapter 24 . 2/3/2018
While I am not Shure about the writing portion ( I am willing to try but I can't make promises I do have work and am looking at going to college ) I am more than capable to help you write the story your self and by that I mean looking at an idea and coming up with seens and ways to progress twords them Wich I can type out and send to you. I am also good at making suggestions from a readers pouint of view. If you are interested please pm me as soon as you can. I am available and willing to work with you. I would hate to see a fellow writer stop writing because they could not find help.
Neko19 chapter 24 . 2/3/2018
Hey gamer95 I'm neko I just read your plea for help hears the thing I not that good at writing but I can be of help if you want I used to help my sister with her fanfics if you need me please send a email to hope I can be of help to you for I love your fanfic
Darkscythe Drake chapter 24 . 2/3/2018
I can help with some fandoms, so PM me if you want.
Rebmul chapter 24 . 2/2/2018
Well with 213 stories and 1 complete I cant see many coming forward.
Chariklo chapter 24 . 2/2/2018
I would love to help out with the Monster Musume fanfictions! Please PM me! I have some ideas that would be great!
Petra Anderson chapter 24 . 2/2/2018
I can give ideas but can't flesh them out
354 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »