Reviews for The Diclonius Mother
the madman with wings chapter 23 . 10/13/2016
a fool's paradise is a wise man's hell, the same is for readers and authors. there is no way you can make everybody happy, so just do what you want to do.
V1X3N93 chapter 23 . 10/12/2016
Uummm ok y r they upset it states everything in the summary... I think... Its been a while since I've read the summarys to these fics.
Petra Anderson chapter 23 . 10/12/2016
hate to to say it but it all starts to feel like you're writing the same story just with different characters after a while
LoamyCoffee chapter 23 . 10/12/2016
No Problem, You've brought up valid points!
foxchick1 chapter 23 . 10/12/2016
Some people are jerks and don't let them ruin your fun
Deletinvthissoon chapter 23 . 10/12/2016
There is a way to block guest reviewers. I saw it a while ago, but I'm not sure if fanfiction left this feature on or removed it.
Ryker Thorn chapter 23 . 10/12/2016
I quite agree with Victor, it is sad to idiots spamming flames and other junk on this site. Who cares whether canon plots or characters are changed, it's the prerogative of the the writer to do so, it's the whole idea of this site hence the name 'FanFiction', fictional stories of the original written by fans of said original stories.

They have no reason to criticise your personal ideas or the fact switched the gender of a character just for that fact.

While I do see pattern of Harry and Crona being rescued, I don't see anything wrong with that, they're well written and attention gripping. My personal opinion it's just your style of writing.

So I say let the haters and flamers rot and keep up the good work because I thoroughly enjoy reading your stories.
Victor John Foxfire chapter 23 . 10/12/2016
Hm. It's a crying shame to see that so many morons clogging up the site. We either have bad writers, Jerkwads who seem to think their way is right or Twits who abuse the Guest Policy. Still, since we also have the good out there, we just have to bear with it.

Still, while I don't mind female characters saving either Crona or Harry, I also wonder if the saved child would also get an extra parent/sibling to even it out, like either a Father Figure, a Brother or Sister Figure, hek, even a Crazy Uncle that would make the young 'uns laugh when he comes over! Hm... Gonna do a FNaF version? Or a Warframe version, if you know the game... If Not, then ignore the last one.
Inuyashawn33087 chapter 23 . 10/11/2016
Lol. I really enjoy reading authors notes. Sometimes it's like I got to preview the script for a "Saturday Night Live" episode. Lol. pointless criticisms are annoying as hell though. Why waste the time and energy NOT making any valid points? Anywho, was wondering when the next actual chapter of the Diclonius Mother was going to come out. I'm really enjoying the story.
Hikari Nova chapter 23 . 10/11/2016
funny thing is i'm more then likely sure a good 80-90% of the so called 'guest' reviews are made by people with accounts who just logs out or uses a different web browser that isn't logged into to make suchs reviews so that their accounts don't get blocked or banned from
Lancelot Du Loc chapter 23 . 10/11/2016
mhm, I completely understand; I HATE those who bitch about Continuity when the author clearly states that it's au! *shameless plug* could u have an adoption fic with Mirajane? thanks!
MelicMusicMagic chapter 23 . 10/11/2016
Well, I hope you feel better at least. Have you thought about trying Archive of Our Own? I've come across a few stories there that I couldn't post a review unless I was logged in, and other writers tend to agree that people are generally nicer there. Just wondering.

I hope you'll have happier reasons to update soon. )
Don't let the rotten ones get to you, you're a great writer.
Snipern0sniping chapter 23 . 10/11/2016
I honestly don't know much about sonic so I can't talk about the entire first half.

Second part: the reason in my opinion that you get a lot of those "why aren't you writing anything else" and "your clogging the site with..." type of reviews is because many of your Harry Potter cross overs are short stories about some other fem characters picking up, taking, or somehow recivil baby potter and starting to raise him.

You do that a lot and never seem to get too deep into the story before writing another one.

I like the fact that I can look to your page and get ideas for stories but do have to note how often the story has the same premise.

I hope to see some of your stories get deeper into their respective storylines, especially this one since I can't seem to find any other Eden Lied stories as awesome as this one.

Sorry if I come across as one of those complainers you mention I'm the chapter.

Snipern0sniping
Lord Emperor Boss chapter 22 . 8/30/2016
Hello! n_n

I read some of your stories and despite their similarities in plot (at least where Harry is concerned) many have been pretty good tales. Others, not so much, BUT your at least committed to your work and practice. I especially enjoyed this tale. It helps considering I was looking for elements to use in my own tale in time.

I do have questions regarding your style though, if you don't mind. n_n

First up, why Harry? It's not that there's a problem or anything with it, and yes Harrypotter is a great series that does make for great crossovers. Just why such focus on Harry? Why use Harry when you could easily just make your own OC to fit or exceed your own criteria.

Secondly why the consistency? Most of your stories start out from the same point. Harry's life in Private dr until he meets his new guardian from which his story branches down its own path. But even so there is a consistency there that makes the stories all the same, yet completely different altogether. In other words they run parallel with each other. Is there a reason for that?
Is this building up to a wild crazy multiverse fic waiting to happen? Or is this just a style you feel comfortable with. I don't mind either way, just brain storming as I type. n_n

Next while we're talking about consistency, why do you only focus on mother/son relations for your stories.

Even in stories where the mother was canonically male you swap the gender around to fit your signature status quo. Why do that? I don't think anybody would mind father/son fics any less than these so why the change?

Well that's all my questions for now, I gotta go.
I look forward to your answers and updates. n_n

If you don't answer, it's fine. It's not like it's really my business. I was just curious. At the very least I pray my questions benefit your growth as an author.

Seek Heaven,