Reviews for The Diclonius Mother
Marionette01 chapter 22 . 8/5/2016
So your former cowriter is like stevie from heart of cinder? A complete idiot?
TouchDouche chapter 22 . 8/3/2016
:D
Guest chapter 22 . 8/2/2016
That good but please don't delete them
LINKUEI33 chapter 1 . 8/1/2016
I have some good ideas for mothers.

Cassandra
Sophitia
Seong-Mina and
Xianghua from Soul Calibur

Tea Gardner from Yu-Gi-Oh!

And update the ones from Sailor Moon, RWBY, Vocaloids, and Kid Icarus
LoamyCoffee chapter 22 . 7/31/2016
I Love your stories!
Victor John Foxfire chapter 22 . 7/31/2016
Yeah... I can agree. A few Monty Python jokes are fine if they weren't overdone... As well as the fact that the reference needs to match the character. I mean, Palmon's female, so she wouldn't exactly be dressing in drag, and she's got similar tastes in fashion to Mimi. A male Character would fit that Sarcastic line better. Also, Rika would sooner have Renamon snap her neck than ever become a Model.

I like the idea of splitting the Digi-Mothers story a bit. It seemed, strange, for a Renamon to be anywhere near a LadyDevimon and Angewomon when Harry appears. The latter two, I can understand since they're likely sisters from the same mother/egg, but Renamon sticks out like a sore thumb. Personally, I'd feel that the story involving the Digi-Twins as mothers would be a lighter one, while Renamon's Parenthood Story would be a much Darker and Edgier story, which would reflect on their respective timelines, since the Tamers series/timeline was always noted to be rather Dark and Edgy when compared to the Earlier Timelines.

Still, I've noticed a lack of male characters acting as parents in the adoption stories. Not saying that I've got a problem with what you've currently written, I just feel it's strange not seeing any male characters at least helping the females raise Harry/Crota like they were their own kid, or even adopting them.
Reishin Amara chapter 22 . 7/31/2016
Thought of doing a story for the girl from Datasquad? Or hell,maybe even have a male adopt him? Marcus Damon would make interesting father 's face it...Your gonna run out of mothers

Ohhh...what about a double parent setup? Takuya and Zoey(Fire and Wind) from Digimon Frontier.
Umbra.Venator chapter 22 . 7/31/2016
K
The Keeper of Worlds chapter 22 . 7/31/2016
Can't wait:-)
TouchDouche chapter 21 . 7/27/2016
Hmmmmm. I see
TouchDouche chapter 20 . 7/27/2016
Yeah, get shot in the knee, say out, and talk about how mean the guy who shot you is
TouchDouche chapter 17 . 7/27/2016
Vulgar friend
TouchDouche chapter 2 . 7/27/2016
Let's go
lee chapter 21 . 7/19/2016
the warning you speak of is false. it does not descrinite aganist any trend in stories.
J chapter 21 . 6/30/2016
Sounds cool I love your stories
354 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 19 .. Last Next »